Chapter 32 - Arrival

(What's with this...?) (Alicia)

(But how?) (Yukina)

The two girls are staring at Yuki in disbelief.

The two girls are shock and confuse on what's happening in front of them.

They are gripping their weapons really hard yet it won't even budge from the grip of Yuki's fingers.

"Hey girls, you shouldn't do that. there's a lot of my companions that might get hurt just from the blast if the both of you fights here."

Yuki smile warmly while saying those at the two beautiful girls.

"Uhh.. Yes.." (Alicia)

"O-Ok..." (Yukina)

"Hmm.."

Yuki is smiling very warmly at them yet he is very confuse in the inside as well.

.

.

[Perspective of the two]

"Hey Yuki-san explain this!" (Alice/Mom?)

"Yuki, when did you pop her?!" [Pointing at Alice] (Satalina/Mother?)

"Ehh when did I even pop someone and did you honestly just heard what I just said, even I am still cherry so how can I pop someone's cherry just like that and made a child this so mature and older looking in some years than me!?" (Yuki/Father/Dad)

Dad/Father? said while looking at Mother/Mom?.

Then he stared at us like he is inspecting us both in every part of our body.

"Hmm...." (Yuki)

"Then if they really proclaim that they are our daughters then how about we actually take them~" (Satalina)

Mother said while looking like there is some hidden meaning and intentions from her words.

"Lets do so...." (Yuki)

Daddy/Father said while thinking something.

Then he smiled towards us.

"Wanna follow us?" (Yuki)

We nodded our heads at the same time.

.
.
.

It's been an hour since we started to continue our journey with a two new (and beaufiful) companions whom who proclaim that I'm their father and those two (Satalina and Alice I mean) is their mother...?

Well enough for that I guess.

While walking Satalina and Alice are holding my hands and swinging it like we are just walking on a park and dating... (Satalina on the right and Alice on the left)

I also notice a stabbing stare from our back and another two besides us.(Christa and those two obviously.)

The one on the back feels very ominous but on our side, it feels like it's a stare of curiousity and othed different stuffs.

Then suddenly.

"Hey, hey Yuki~ how bout we visit one of my friend's here~? Her place is just close here!"

Satalina said while grinning with some hidden intensions  yet still very cute.

"All right."

I said but the people on our back kinda frozed for some reason.

(Your friend in this kind of place? But this is the demon territory already! Unless....) (Riku and his gang.)

They hesitated a bit but still followed Yuki and the others.

Christa still keeps staring daggers at Yuki and specially those wenches besides him.

"Oh-Oh, I know this place!" (Yukina)

"So we are going to visit aunt Yulia huh.." (Alicia)

Suddenly Satalina stared at them like looking at some little monsters.

(Aunt? Are they really for real!?) (Satalina)

.
.

While walking Alicia and Yukina saw their 'parents' like they never saw them before.

Their expression is filled with undescribable feelings and also desbelieve specially Yukina.

(M-mother! Your acting very childish right now... But if you look at it, it suites on her physique b-but.. As her daughter it feels wrong and the expressions and how she acts in this world is completely and definitely opposite to the mother who I know and even if her physique is like that her age is still matters! Even if we add all our ages within our party and squared it, we cant still be on equal or greater on her age! And don't hug daddy you shameless version of mother of mine! BTW Daddy looks so cool and very handsome at this timeline.. and so young...) (Yukina)

(Mom! You're being shameless again! Trying to hog Father like that in public is very disgraceful, I know that I inherit your fettish and all and I know how Father effect both of us daughter but still have some controll!!)

The two shouted on their mind while staring at the three idiots in front of them.

Christa is still stabbing them with nasty stares and Riku and his gang followed silently while watching the drama in front of then unfold.

The suddenly Yuki looked at the two new girls.

"BTW I forgot to ask the names of you two, may I know?" (Yuki)

He said with his always striking smile that is already a habit when targeting/talking to beauties just like the two he's talking with.

"I'm Takeru Yukina!"

Yukina said excitingly.

"I'm Takeru Alicia."

Alicia said monotonously.

"Ohh I see, I'm Takeru Yukiya an adveturer from Satan Continent and those two are Satalina and Alive Strafe and also that is Christa and those are Riku and his gang."

"BTW, We have the same surnames huh and Yukina felt like a girl version of my name." (Yuki)

Yuki said while pondering something inside his mind.

Alice and Satalina do so as well.

(We have the same features, our names are similar and they proclaim that they are our daughter..) (Yuki/Alice/Satalina)

They take note on it on their mind while continuing their journey and sometimes chatting and laughing.

Monster don't dare to approach them because their danger sensor picks up very strongly on Yuki's dirrection and so monsters does not dare to go to where Yuki and his gang are.

They have a very leisure journey like they are just walking on a park.

Then they stopped in front of a huge castle inside of the forest.

"Ok we're here!!" (Satalina)

"Hey Satalina, this friend of your's and her castle is kinda Ominous, I can feel aura inside whom are similar yet slightly weaker than you" (Alice)

"Nah everything is fine, we have you and me and besides we even have Yuki and those two powerful ladies with us here." (Satalina)

"True!" (Alice)

Alice became confident after remembering Yuki's existence besides them.

For Alice, Yuki is her most reassurances to anything, she can feel like any trouble or problem can happen and she will breakthrough on all of it if Yuki is besides her.

On the side Yuki is staring at the castle in front of him and remembered one of his dream that got destroyed right from the start of his new life.

Grinding and slowly getting stronger, gathering (female) companions, getting stronger together and finally beating the last boss... which it seems that not gonna happen because I am the last boss.."

Suddenly.

"Who tries to tresspass this Empress territory?!"

A chilly yet fairy like kind of voice is heared.