Chapter 33 - Meeting with the Demon Empress (of Lust)

I looked up at the direction of where that dream like yet powerful voice came from.

There, I saw a beautiful lady which captured all my senses just after seeing her.

She has a very beautiful crimson eyes and sharp and surreal pupil.

Her eyelashes are long and majestic.

Her Eyebrows are sharp as a sword and you can somehow feel chills just by looking at her face.

Her skin is pure snow white yet looks it looks pale and unhealthy but that only adds to her charm of wanting to protect her and also her mysterious aura which surrounding her.

She also looked at me and slowly inspect the 'suspicious' trespasser whom are also keeps checking her out from head to toe.

She started from my feet then slowly going upward and finally on my face.

Her they pupils of her eyes became slightly bigger and her eyes also quivers after seeing my face.

She looks shaken just by seeing my face, am I really that handsome?

While wondering about some pointless stuffs, I still keeps checking her up.

"Hey, how long will keep staring at me Demon Go- Ahem, I mean Demon Lord, Satania.. Wait is it just me or did you just recovered your strength... No did you just became stronger again?"

She asked while looking at me like she's slightly tired for some reason and also with a mixed of surprise and shocked.

"Satania?"

I replied back to her in question while pointing myself with both of my fore fingers and slightly tilting my head.

She looked at me with confusion and doubt as well.

Then I slowly looked at the direction of Satalina.

"Satalina... Satania.... Demon God....."

I slowly mumbled those words while trying to reconnect the puzzle within them.

"Hey, Satalina.... You need a lot of explanations about this...."

I said while looking at her with my eyes glowing from azure to crimson color.

"Ehh... Yes..."

She said while she nods very slowly and while trembling for some reasons.

Then I look at the beauty in front of me again.

She's quite a beauty to be honest, maybe Satalina in mature state which maybe at her peak stage of her own beauty and also this beauty would be at the same kind of level.

I tried to muster myself and showed my best smile to her.

"Oh I'm sorry about that, but it seems you are mistaking on about my identity."

"Hmmph!"

She snorted a bit while not hiding her dissatisfaction for some reasons.

Then she slowly lands to the ground from her floating state.

After landing she slowly walks onto my direction then still keeps on staring at my face.

"Whom would you lie to-"

She is about to deny my words but before she finished I pointed at Satalina.

"She might be whom you are talking about."

I said while still maintaining my smile.

She looked at her then her eyes widen.

"Th-then, who are you?"

She asked while still looking at our loli demon lord, welp Satalina even waved very cutely like an innocent child/loli while getting amused on the 'Empress' expressions.

"I'm Takeru Yukiya but you can just call me Yuki just like everyone does."

He said while still smiling looking at the 'Empress' Beautiful and Majestic figure.

The 'Empress' brows twitched after seeing the 'Yuki' person whom who look very alike to the person she's acquaintance with staring at her face and her figure.

She felt strange because she knows the person in front of her is not 'that' person yet while looking at her(him) acting like that while using the face of 'that' person, she felt really strange like this is something that shouldn't be happening in her mind yet for some other reason there is a feeling of familiarity about the person in front of her.

"Hmmm... I see.... And what might sir Takeru wanted for him to visit this queen's lair?"

She asked while still not dropping her guard.

"Umm you might say that we just somehow got her for no concrete reasons but honestly I was also just curious that's why we came to look around."

"Hmph such petty reason and you even bothered this queen's relaxation, but I will forgive you people just this one time and to also show some face to Demon Lord Satania.."

She said then she looked at Satania and bowed a bit.

"Ehhh.... Ummm..."

Yuki was a bit overwhelmed by the Demon Empress, her manners and ways of her speech, her majestic aura and seductive yet serious nature made him forget what he is about to say.

"What?"

The Empress said while looking very impatient.

"Ooh yeah, I almost forgot to ask but can you please tell me your name?"

He said pleadingly and smiled at her.

The Empress looked at him and froze.

"........"

Her face became a little red.

"This Demon Empress is called Yulia Asmodeus..."

She said but her eyes is a little unfocused.

"So this beautiful Demon Empress is called Yulia-san ah, it's a very beautiful name, I bet the one who name that to you loved you very much."

He said nonchalantly.

"......."

"......."

(Awkward silence)

"Umm so we already seen a bit of your majestic castle and your majestic self as well so we might as well go now on our own, thank you and please forgive us for wasting your precious time for us people."

"Ok everyone, let us go now-"

"Wait.."

When he was about to make his companions go away with him, a majestic yet seductive voice is heard.

"How about you people stay here just for today, I can tour you people to see inside my castle if you like."

She said while still unfocusly still staring at Yuki.

Satalina: "......"

Alice: "......"

Christa: "......"

Yukina/Alicia: "Nani.. Even aunt as well?!"

Everyone "......?"