Chapter 25 - Demon Queen's Worries

A week earlier in a certain castle.

"Sigh~"

In a certain room a girl is sighing.

"Our Queen, why you are sighing for?"

A beautiful woman asked to the girl.

"N-no... I-I'm only bored t-that's why."

Answered by the girl.

The girl is also a great beauty that might not be exaggerated to call a beauty the can topple a kingdom.

Slightly large chest, seductive yet sensual looking pink colored hair, pale yet soft looking skin, petit yet seductive looking body and sapphire like eyes.

You might not imagine that a girl as beautiful as her exist in this world that's how her beauty can be describe.

An otherworldly beauty.

If on comparable her beauty might be comparable with Satalina or Yuki...

(Author: Trolling XD "Kyaah Yuki-kyun!~♡")

"If you say so my Queen, then I'll just be outside just call us if you need something."

Said by the beautiful woman while her head is a bit tilted.

Then the beautiful woman started to walk outside of the room.

(Door closing) [Tug!]

"Sigh...."

(I want a boyfriend.)

"Oh that's right I remember something."

The girl said while holding her head using both her hand.

"There was this boy... that I'm always dreaming about but.."

The girl started to think harder while making her grip on her head stronger.

"When I dream about him I can't remember the whole details especially his face... I can't remember but his hair I remember it... if what I recall it is silver or white?"

"And also a name... Y-Y-Yuki or something?"

"W-w-w-what-?"

The girl looked down on her crotch.

"T-t-this is.."

(Why am I this wet?)

The girl looked around her then looked down again to her crotch.

(I-I...)

She slowly put her right hand besides her drench panty.

(I-I-I!~♡)

Then she started to move her fingers lewdly on her crotch while panting heavily.

"Ahha~♡ ahhah~♡ haha ahh~♡"

Suddenly.

《%$#》

(W-what's t-that?)

Instantly the girl quickly stand up from her own bed.

(This is..)

The girl's eyes became serious like what her doing earlier is just an illusion.

(Such terrifying aura..)

(Door opens) [Tug]

"My Queen!"

The girl glance at the person who entered the room.

The person who entered is also the beautiful woman earlier.

"Oh- your already here, I was just about to call on you."

The girl said calmly yet her eyes can be seen with doubt and awareness.

"Yes, just a while ago a-"

"A terrifying aura right?"

The girl interupted the woman while looking calm like a veteran ruler.

"Yes-desu."

The woman said while still doubts and anxiety can still be seen on her eyes even tho she has a expressionless face.

"Umu."

The girl nods slightly while closing her eyes.

"This needs for us to investigate immediately."

Said by the girl.

"Yes my Queen, then I shall go to the investigation team for this one."

Said by the woman then started to walk out from the room

"Sigh..."

(I still didn't c*m yet!)

"What a bother..."

Said by the girl while reverting back to her obscene expressions earlier.

"Sigh... I wish someone will take my virginity soon... 200 years of being a Virgin..."

The girl looked up on the ceiling.

"But that boy on my dreams..."

Then she put her own hands into her crotch and started to continue what she's doing earlier.

(If it is really him, my destined person then...)

"Ahh~ ahh ahha~ ah aah~ I-I'm cumm~♡♡"

(I wish he takes my virginity soon~♡)

.

.

Meanwhile on a desert somewhere in Asmodeus Continent.

"A-achoooo!"

(Oops someone is thinking about me... is it Satalina or Alice?)

Yuki rubbed his nose while feeling narcissistic.

(I'm such a sinful man~ ahaha!)

Yuki is still waiting for Christa and Riku's gang for him to meet them again for the first-time in this new world timeline.

.
.
.

Author: Sorry if you waited for too long just for this short chapter. It's because I'm too fixed at reading novels myself right now (especially wuxia novels), watching new anime and also all my stocked anime and manga I'm still finishing e'm all up sorry for the delay but still I'll update later on again just to compensate you guys later on so look forward to it, thank you :) btw she's hot right? If you know who I mean~♡.