Chapter 31 - A warning from the Future(?)

My name is Takeru Yukina, I'm the daughter of Takeru Yukiya and Satalina Diabolica.

I'm gonna tell you about myself and also about my father and mother.

My Mother, Satalina Diabolica is the Legendary Demonic Empress of Satanic Continent and also the most powerful Demon Lord in the world.

She is very caring and always thinking about me Daddy, also by the way she is very serious in matters about wars and stuffs about our world affair and always doing everything just to fix all the issue with Daddy.

She's a very calm, sometimes emotionless when and rarely seen to smile but I can still feel her love to us.

About Daddy, Takeru Yukiya. He is the Legendary Hero whom who can only slay The True Demon Lord or should I say someone who is like my mother.

He is very sentimental, sometimes happy go lucky and funny, serious yet a very caring and he really spoils me very much, I really love my Daddy that I somehow wished that I would like to marry my Daddy when I would grow up that even I got a childish quarrel with Mother, by the way Mother becomes kinda childish when it's a topic about me or Daddy.

Like mother he is very strong-really strong, he's strong enough to be called as the strongest Hero in the world.

About me, as I was saying. I am the only daughter of both the Demon Lord and the Hero.

I somehow inherit almost all their traits, from their appearance, attitude (I have the mix of both of their attitudes and personalities) until to my innate talents and also their jobs and skills...

STATUS

Name: Takeru Yukina

Age: 11

Job: Demon Lord, Hero

Race: Demon/Human

.

.

.

As a child, I became a very prideful to myself, just from my talent and strength I can even beat a Dragon at that age.

At the age of 16 I can already beat Daddy and Mommy in a one on one battle.

And at last at the age of 18 I can already beat both Daddy and Mother while they are teaming up against me.

Then as I was thinking that no one in this world can actually defeat me, he just appeared out of nowhere.

A monster.

A monster with a skin of a human.

I fought him but got defeated, then Daddy and Mother protected me.... and died.

His reasons?

He said to me "I want you."

Of course I refused because of my high ego but because of that... everyone is dead.

I was luckily survived because [someone] of the realm that I don't know just saved me.

[Are you okay child?] (??)

"..... who are you?"

[..... I am Kuruno, the God of Time. You can just call me Chronos if you will. ]

"...God...? Why did you saved me? What is your purpose?... Why am I still alive...?"

[.........] (Chronos)

"Daddy....... Mommy...... sniff..."

[Actually... this is all my fault...]

"Your fault?"