{} 4 {}

I was the second one to arrive at the airport, the first one being Sosie Keeper from Yukon, a Four. Her light hair and eyes smiled at me and Trinity as we entered the plane. I felt uncomfortable. She looked at me like I was a prey . .

" Hi! I'm Sosie! " She said over excitedly.

" I'm Annab- "

" Annabelle, I know. I remember your face. So beautiful " She breathed, her voice seemed angry.

" Really? I don't know, I never saw it "

" What? Weren't you watching the Report? " She asked

" No . . actually I was getting water down by the lake . . " I said embarrassed, I could feel myself blushing. I awkwardly smiled and Trinity - being the great friend she is - stepped in

" That's what we all do in Waverly, it's like a game " She said, and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

" Oh, wait you're Trinity! Trinity Rivers! I remember you as well, Maxon seemed to like your picture . . " Sosie replied, a slight tint of jealousy layered in her voice

Trinity blushed scarlet

" That's good . . I think? " She replied and we all giggled, Sosie gave an uneasy laugh and another girl suddenly walked in, her suitcase trailing behind her.

" Am I the last one? " She asked, her brown hair shuffled over her shoulder.

" I'm afraid so, I'm Sosie " Sosie said, and shook the girls hand.

" I'm Trinity Rivers " Trinity happily shook her hand the girl turned to me

" Um, I'm Annabelle " I stuttered and shook her hand. Her chocolate eyes smiled sympathetically at me.

" Hello to all of you, I'm Lela Springs " She said gracefully, her smile bright. She was probably one of the most prettiest contestants in the entire competition. I could see Sosie's eyes glaring at her.

" So Lela, um, tell me about yourself " I said, pulling her away from Sosie and onto one of the seats, Trinity sat in front of me. We pretended to have a conversation as Sosie sat on the other end, staring at the window.

" Thanks for that, it was starting to get awkward between me and her " Lela whispered, referring to Sosie

" No problem, if I were you I'd feel the same " I replied and she giggled

" Where are you from? " Trinity asked quietly

" Panama "

" Oh, so that's why your so beautiful " Trinity complemented, and Lela smiled

" Thanks, but just look at you! You're practically glowing " She replied, and unlike Sosie's voice, hers sounded sincere.

" I wish " Trinity muttered.

" Ladies, are we ready to go? " The pilot suddenly asked stepping out.

We all nodded our heads eagerly.

I nodded out of spite, my nerves getting the best of me. I've never actually flied before, so I'm pretty sure this is going to be an unpleasant experience. Or so I think.

" Have you actually done this before? " I asked Lela

" Done what? "

" Experience flying " I shuddered, and she nodded in understanding

" Once, it's actually fun. The beginning and end are the scary parts though, " She said honestly and me and Trinity exchanged eye contact, smiling. And by the looks of it, we both liked Lela.