15 {} I'm Changing

I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING BACK IN MY ROOM. I opened my eyes, staring at the cream coloured ceiling. I sighed happily, knowing that everything is back to normal. Its been three days since the rebels attacked and three days since the incident. Knowing that Liam was apart of the rebels just confirmed my thoughts on how the rebels ruin everything. I sat up, shaking the thoughts out of my head. I really needed to focus right now. Did I like Andrew? Could I actually be falling for him? I looked down at my plush bedding. I quickly analyzed my room. Sofas high quality, dresses made for queens, the best food in the world. Its like I'm living in a dream, a dream that not even twos can afford. I looked down embarrassed and ashamed. I could not possibly be falling for the Prince of Illea. I need to start appreciating life more. Wondering if you like a guy is not worth being inconsiderate. Right now I just need to forget my feelings towards anyone. " Anna? " Laia's small voice said from across the room " Yes? " I asked her, removing the comfortable sheets off my body. She sighed and opened the door fully, revealing all three of my maids waiting impatiently. " Told you she was awake " Crystal grumbled and walked straight to the closet. " How are you feeling? " Indigo asked me, sitting on the edge of the bed. " Better " I told her and looked at my foot. It wasn't that swollen as before and It looked like I could actually wear heels today. Yay. " Good " She said and helped me up. Soon, Crystal came out with a dark dress with flower prints all over it. She looked at me before saying " Here, this is for you " I looked at the dress carefully and it was stunning. The top was a boat neck and the skirt ended at my calf's. The flowers designs were red roses and white orchids. " Thank you " I told her Laia pulled me aside, to do my hair. She put my hair in a high ponytail, brushing my bangs against my for head. Then she added an orchid to the base of the pony tail and curled it a bit. Then Indigo did my make up lightly. lining my eyes and applying mascara. She added a light blush to my caramel coloured cheeks and painted my lips a cranberry colour. Lastly, Crystal placed me in the dress, pairing it with a gold cuff and black kitten heels. " There " Crystal said, looking at me in the mirror. Looking at myself in the mirror was hard. If only mom were here to see me. " Thanks " I told them, swallowing down the prickle in my throat. I forced at smile and hugged them. " I'll be back " I told them and I closed the door, leaving myself alone in the hallway. Suddenly, Trinity's door burst open to reveal Trinity wearing a pretty dark blue dress that was very puffy. Her hair was braided and she was wearing white kitten heels. " Hey! " She said to me. " Hey! " I responded. " What happened yesterday?, after I left " I asked her and she looked at me " Well after your prince swept you off your feet " She teased and I rolled my eyes, blushing. " Queen Amberly pulled Celeste outside for tripping you on purpose. We couldn't make out what she was saying, but she sounded really angry " Trinity explained. " Oh " I say kind of shocked. " And after the elimination, I pulled Andrew aside and told him to stop playing with your feelings " She said and I looked at her really shocked. " Really? What did he say? " I asked her almost instantly. " He said he was going to go talk to you, didn't he? " She asked me confused " No. He never talked to me " I told her and I probably looked as confused as her " that's weird. Its not like Andrew to lie " She said as we reached the dining room doors. " What do you think happened? " She asked me and I shrugged " I guess were about to find out " I told her as we entered. When I entered I found Andrew and Kriss sitting next to each other and giggling. A wave of jealousy spread through me and I found myself glaring at her. She instantly noticed me and smirked, pulling her hand up, which was en laced with Andrews, on top of the table, showing it off. Andrew looked at me and my jealousy was replaced with hurt. I looked away from him, feeling tears coming up but I didn't let them out. And just like that, any feelings that I had for him were gone. Replaced with hurt and anger. I barely ate anything and didn't talk to anyone, including Lela and Stefanie. Honestly, I wasn't in the mood. And when Silvia dismissed us, I was the first on out, racing to my room. As i got there, I slammed the door and launched myself to my bed, tears coming up and I didn't brush them off. Tears soon became weeping and weeping became sobbing. I don't know why I'm feeling this. Heart break. Ugh. I hate it. I suddenly felt a hand brush my hair " Shh. Its going to be alright " Laia cooed softly. I removed my face out of my pillow to reveal Laia staring at me sweetly. She brushed my tears away and hugged me. I hugged her sadly. My maids weren't just my maids, they were my friends. And I will always be thank full. Soon the tears came back and Crystal and Indigo came in too, hugging me hard. Suddenly a knock came from the door. After five seconds it knocked again. Finally an annoyed voice said " Annabelle. Let me in. " Andrew. I instantly groaned and slammed my head into the pillow. " Nobody does this to a friend " Crystal said pissed off and walked up to the door and opened it " thank you. " Andrew said happily and tried to get in " I'm sorry but Annabelle does not want to speak to you at the moment " Crystal said angrily and Andrew looked taken back " Excuse me? " He said obnoxiously " You heard me, have a good day " Crystal said sarcastically and slammed the door in his face. She stomped her way over to me and said " Now where were we? " she stretched out her arms and I ran towards her, hugging her hard. " Thank you " I told her and she smiled at me. " No problem " She said and I smiled back. Soon, it was time for the lessons and I had to go to the woman's room. Laia washed my face and Indigo re applied my make up. After they were done It looked like nothing had happened to me. " I'll be back " I told them and headed out. As I entered the woman's room, half the girls were there already. " where is everybody? " Silvia exclaimed angrily and raced out. I sat next to Trinity and stayed quiet " Is everything okay? She asked me, noticing my mood. " I'll tell you later " I told her, noticing Silvia coming in, dragging in a bunch of girls. " Now ladies lets begin with- " Silvia began but Andrew walked in " Can I borrow Annabelle for a second? " He asked I gulped. I really don't want to face him right now. " Of course " Silvia said and nudged me towards him. I reluctantly followed him out of the woman's room and into the gardens. " What is going on? " He asked me angrily  and I stayed quiet. " Why are you avoiding me? " He asked me and I started to get angry. " Why? Because you were with Kriss. You held her hand and whispered things into her ear. You two were practical sitting on each other! " I exclaimed. " Annabelle, this is a competition. Your not the only girl here " He exclaimed back. My eyes widened. I was just a game. Just a girl to him. Nothing more. He cared for me as much as he did for Kriss and probably Celeste. I looked away from him, too disgusted to even take a glance. " Oh, okay. You're right. This is a competition " I say angry. He wanted a game? I'll give him a game. " This was always a competition " I say and start to walk away. " Wait Annabelle- " He begins but I cut him off smirking " Sorry Prince Andrew, But I have to go. I need to pick out my dress for tomorrow " I tell him and walk away. Lets play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay sorry this was late, I had a big test coming up and I needed to study. Okay guys great news, I got all As on my report card! It was great! So thankfully my schedule wont change at all! What did you think of this chapter? A lot of Annadrew tension! Speaking of which, Annabelle's outfit is on the side! The song for this chapter is Competition by Little Mix! The song is on the side! Tell me if you like it! Next update: Sunday? Thanks for the reads! Love you guys!!! byeeeee

                                             xoxo maria