17 {} Thanks Maxon

" ONCE UPON A DREAM HUH? " Maxon said as he stood up from my bed, the wide grin never leaving his face. I suddenly became worried and distressed. What if he knew about Jason? Would he fire him? I had to protect him the only way I knew how, by lying. " What are you talking about? " I asked him calmly. He squinted his eyes and said " Don't play dumb with me, it's obvious that he's crazy about you. " And smirked. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. He knew. I was done. He was probably going to kick me and him out or throw us in the dungeon. " But only a smart, skilled Prince like me, could tell that you like him just as much. " He finished, now standing in front of me. I felt like I was about to cry. I suddenly dropped in Maxon's arms " Maxon I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen " I wailed and he smiled " Im not mad " He said, kind of amused. " What? " I sniffled. " I think it's actually good that you found someone as amazing as Jay, because if things between you and Andrew don't work out, then you and him have a future " He said and smiled. " How do you know.. Jay? " I asked him, emphasizing on the Jay part. " He's my best friend Anna " He said and my mouth fell open. " Plus, I heard about what Andrew said " Maxon finished and my mouth instantly closed. I slumped next to him and said " Oh Max, don't even remind me " And I placed my head in his shoulder. " If it helps, it was a pretty jerky thing to do " He said and I smiled. " Anyways, how are things going with Trinity? " I asked him and he smiled " Great, I'm taking her on a date " He said and I turned to face him. " That's amazing! I wish you all the luck in the world with her " I told him and he smiled " Thanks Anna " he said and kissed my forehead. " At least someone deserves love " I told him and walked to the bed. " How is it going with the project? " He asked me and I groaned. " I don't have a clue on what to do Max. I'm hopeless " I told him and he chuckled. " No you're not " He said and smiled at me. I opened my mouth to say something when a knock came by the door. " I'll get it " He told me and stood up, walking to the door. As he opened it a guard stood in the entrance. They were murmuring something I couldn't quite make out. After about give minutes, Maxon closed the door and walked towards me, the smile that he once had was now replaced with a frown. " Shat happened? " I asked him and he hesitated before answering. " There are two sorts of rebels the North- " He begin but I cut him off " I already know " I said and he looked puzzled. " Andrew? " He said and I nodded. He paused before continuing. " We'll it turns out that the Northerners are split up into two groups, the X team and the CST team " He said and this time I probably looked puzzled. " We know there are 2 teams because on some attacks there are Xs painted on the walls with red paint and there are CST signs painted on the walls with black paint " He explained and I nodded. " So, the Xs just attacked a bunch of farmers down in Kent and Claremont. " He explained and I nodded slowly. " There were no survivors. All the crops were burnt down " He finished gloomily. I suddenly became angry. Those farmers worked very hard for those crops to grow for them to be burned in the end. I shivered. My mom works at a farm, making holes for the farmers to plant seeds in. Each day she would come back tired but she still managed to provide for us. If those rebels do anything to my mom, I'm going to lose it. They can't just go on a rant and destroy everything in their way, there not five. The idea came in slowly. But when it did it kind of made a click sound in my head " Maxon, I have an idea for the project, but I need your help " I told him and he nodded. As I told him my idea, he smiled. Time passed before our eyes and five minutes soon turned into twenty five. " What time is it? " I asked him and he looked at his watch. " Twelve thirty, why? " He asked me and I got up in a hurry " I have to meet with the doctor " I told him before rushing out the door. Soon, footsteps followed me and before i knew it Maxon was in front of me saying " Let me come with you " I hesitated before saying " Okay " I took his arm and we raced down the hallway, into the hospital wing. As we got there, Doctor Ramsey was waiting impatiently. " There you are- your majesty " She said, bowing at the end. " Come with me " she said and led us into one of the rooms. " How is your foot feeling? " She asked me and I responded " Better " I told her and she scribbled away on her paper. " Can you move your foot in a circle for me? " She asked me and I nodded as started moving my foot, but I flinched immediately and Maxon squeezed my hand for reassurance. Doctor R scribbled down on the paper again before saying " Everything seems in check, so I want you to take this medicine for two day. If you still feel pain, then come back " And she handed me a white paper bag. I nodded and headed out with Maxon before she said " And Annabelle, be careful "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so 200 reads? You guys are truly amazing. Thank you for everything! Please don't forget to vote!! It truly helps!! Okay so what did you think of this add on chapter?? Comment and vote!! Thanks for everything!! I will try to update on Friday maybe!! Byeeee

P.s sorry for the short chapter!

Xoxo

Maria