11 {} Gravity

I sucked in a gasp as I looked at him.

" Annabelle? " Andrew repeated, his voice startling.

" A-Andrew " I stuttered.

" Crap I forgot, sorry Annabelle " He said, running his hand through his perfect blond hair.

" Come in " He said, lacing his fingers with mine. I followed him to his room and my mouth probably fell open. His room was about three times the size of mine not to mention that my room is already big enough. Plus he had a bathroom that could seat twenty and a walk-in closet that seemed to go on forever.

As I sat next to him, I realized two things.

First, he was shirtless

Second, he looked cuter when his hair is messy.

" So, how are you? " I stuttered awkwardly.

He suddenly yawned and wrapped his arms around me, making me slightly uncomfortable.

" Oh I almost forgot! " Andrew said, ignoring my question and letting go of me.

He ran off somewhere.

As he came back he held about two dozen roses in his hands. I Immediately stood up and covered my mouth to hide the gasp.

" These are, for you " He said nervously and he extended his hand. I took a step back, still in awe.

" What? You shouldn't have " I replied just as nervous.

Nobody - especially a boy - has ever done something like this for me.

" But I did.. " He said with a small smile and he chuckled awkwardly. He was obviously new at flirting, but that just made it ten times more adorable.

" No, its- its fine " I stuttered, moving a couple steps back, he just followed me.

We kept doing that until he was literally chasing me. His room was so big, there was room for a ball if he wanted to.

" Come back here! " He said playfully and I giggled immensely. As I ran, I slowed down, getting tired. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a back hug, shoving the flowers in my hands. " I'm- never " he said while panting, still hugging me. " Doing-that again " He finished panting and I smiled. " Thank you " I told him, breaking his warm embrace to look him in the face. We started at each other till what seemed forever until his eyes widened and he pulled me into his massive closet. " what in the world- " I began but I stopped at mid sentence. He had all the clothes in the world. He turned on the light and chose a loose t shirt and the light pants he was already wearing. " Come on " He said turning off the light and taking my hand. " where are we going? " I asked him dazed. " Somewhere " He replied with a smirk and I rolled my eyes. We went all the way to the other side of his room and he pushed a button next to the door. The wall in front of us opened up to reveal stairs. Okay, he has a two story room the size of a mansion plus a closet the size of my house back home, and an endless closet. Talk about lucky. He raced up the stairs and I followed him hesitantly. " where the hell are we- " I began but the beautiful sight left me amazed and dazed at the same time. A beautiful, wide window and balcony stretched through the upstairs of his room. " Its- Its beautiful " I stuttered. I cant believe I'm standing here. I ran outside, seeing all the stars above the sky. Little tiny light bulb hung onto the side of the balcony. " Andrew- I- its- I love it " I stuttered hugging him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing tight. " Thank you " I whispered in his ear. Forget the flowers, this is the kindest thing anybody has every done for me. " Anything for you " He whispered back and I blushed. After a while, we broke apart and sat next to each other, watching the sky. After a while, I stood up and said " I better get going- " but Andrew cut me off saying " Please.. stay the night " and I smiled " Anything for you " I told him, chanting the words he told me. I cuddled next to him, smiling. As I drifted off to sleep, I hear his voice say " goodnight Belle "