10 {} Primadonna Girl

I actually had some sleep last night.

Well, as much sleep you can get from sleeping at three in the morning. Knowing that the rebels attacked already was a bit calming, but I was still tense.

" Good morning Annabelle " Laia's said in a sing song voice.

" Morning " I said groggily.

Yep, everything was back to normal.

Indigo dragged me out of bed and practically pushed me into the closet. I started rummaging through dresses when I hear Crystal's voice say;

" Actually I want her to wear the dress I just finished " My head swung in her direction and she looked at me with a wide grin.

" Are you sure? " Indigo asked nervously

" I thought we were going to save that for later " Indigo whispered to Crystal.

" I just cant wait! " Crystal said unzipping the bag and I found myself staring a beautiful green dress. It had sleeves up to my elbows and the dress reached up a couples inches above my knees.

Overall, it was absolutely gorgeous.

" Wow " I breathed. I cant believe I'm looking at something so beautiful. Indigo did my make up with extra care, adding winged eyeliner. She said it would give me a more Innocent look.

Then Laia brushed my hair and added some cream to it, making it extra soft and silky. She put my hair up in a ponytail and left some hair behind. She brushed my bangs to perfection and added the cream as well.

Finally, Crystal fitted me into the lavishing dress. The soft material tickled my skin and gave me goosebumps. She paired the dress with black, simple boot heels and a messenger bag that was black and white. Out of all of the dresses they made me, this one has to be my favorite. All the other dresses made me look pretty but this one said something. The dress made me look innocent and graceful, but at the same time regal. I twirled in my dress, the fabric gliding across the air. As I stopped my maids were all looking at me in delight.

" You look amazing " Laia said with a dreamy sigh.

" Thank you " I told them lightly.

" But why am I dressed so formal? " I asked them, stepping off the podium. My maids all looked at each other like they were in trouble but yet Crystal said;

" What do you mean? "

" I mean, you obviously spent a lot of time making and preparing this dress so why are you acting like you don't know what I'm talking about " I told them, making my point. Indigo gulped loudly yet she was the first one to speak.

" Well, we weren't going to tell you so you wouldn't freak out but.. " she said, scratching her temple

" You are going to be on T.V " Laia finished quickly and let out a satisfying sigh.

" What? " I asked them confused.

" Since tomorrow is going to be the premiere of the report, they are going to film all the girls through out the day. During breakfast, lunch and dinner. During your manner lessons, and during the photo shoot. " Crystal explained.

" Photo shoot? " I exclaimed and Laia winced.

" How am I supposed to act? " I exclaimed once again, and sat on one of the couches.

" Natural! " Indigo said quickly.

" Natural. They want you to act like you would normally " Indigo cleared up.

" Okay, but that doesn't explain why you dressed me so beautifully " I said clueless.

" Because, we want you to stand out. " Crystal said eagerly.