{} 5 {}

" Now the place that you had your makeovers in is the Woman's Room. Usually the Queen, her maids and a few ladies-in-waiting get entertained there. " Silvia explained as we exited, walking past hallways and paintings.

" Get used to that room, you'll be spending a lot of time there " Silvia muttered

" Now, on your way you passed the Great Room, which is mainly used for parties as banquets. If there were more of you ladies here, then we'd eat there. But since there aren't, you'll be eating normally in the dining room. "

We were shown where the royal family ate, which was at a table alone. We were seated at two long tables on each side, so the whole setup looked like a very stiff and unusual 'U'

Our places were assigned, our names engraved in plates where we'd be sitting. I was next to Lela and Tallulah Bell. Trinity sat two spots in front of me, so it wasn't so bad.

We left the dining room and entered the room they used to broadcast the Illea Capital Report. Back upstairs, Silvia points to an area where King Clarkson and his sons work regularly. That area is off-limits.

" Another area that's off limits is the entire third floor. That's where the royal family sleeps and any intrusion will not be tolerated. Your rooms are all on the second floor, follow me " Silvia continued as we traveled a second flight of stairs.

" Those doors are to the gardens " She pointed to a pair of glass doors at hid a sparkling green world outside. I sighed, wanting to escape the stuffy atmosphere and lie on the grass. Maybe I'll ask Silvia if I can.

" You are not to go outside under any circumstances "

Maybe I won't.

" During the day, there might be a possibility that you might be able to, but under strict safety restrictions, you will not, in case of any rebels "

Another chill ran down my spine, and I felt myself get goosebumps.

The rebels killed my father.

They might kill me too.

I immediately shoved the thought away. Focus now, grieving later.

We turned the corner, and started walking up the stairs to the second floor. The marble felt nice and cold under my sandals. Extremely large windows were open, letting in shards of sunlight and a breeze that smelled of summer in. It was all so . . calm. And relaxing.

" Your things are already in your rooms, so as your maids. If the decor is unsuitable, simply ask your maids for a renovation if you'd like. "

" Before dinner, tonight, you will meet in the women's room for a special screening of the Illea Capital Report. Note that Prince Maxon has not yet seen anything, so he'll see it just as Illea will. Tonight you'll dine alone, so you can get to know each other, and tomorrow the games begin! " Silvia said eagerly. Too much information to process in one day. I slouched in my sandals and walked to my hall - which was on the side next to a large balcony - with Samantha, Ashley and Elise.

Entering my room was strange. I heard the collective loud gasps of three ladies and they all stopped what they were doing, lined up and bowed.

" Hello Miss Annabelle, it is an honour to serve you. I'm Crystal " A girl with platinum hair said. They were all wearing matching blue dresses.

" I'm Laia " Said a young girl, her hair in a tight bun.

" And I'm Indigo " The last girl said, her eyes a piercing blue.

" Do you want us to help you unpack? " Crystal asked and I blushed embarrassed

" I'm afraid I don't have anything to unpack, I'm a seven " I said and they nodded understandingly, though a sheer layer of disappointment shone in their eyes.