Chapter Eleven.

I had showered and got dressed. I was wearing a light blue Jack Wills top that said ‘WILLS University Outfitters’ on it in white writing, a black Hollister skirt, which was short to say the least, and brown UGG boots. Okay, so maybe it wasn’t the hottest of outfits, but I didn’t feel in the mood.

Everyone had gone to their various lectures now. The house was quiet. Only Harry, Louis and I remained.

I was walking downstairs when I felt a hand grab my arm.

“Chloe?”

It was Harry.

“Hi Harry,” I said.

“Look, I know we said we wouldn’t talk about last night,” He said.

Did we make that agreement? If so, how come I don’t remember it? I didn’t question him, he was in a difficult place today.

“But I don’t think we used protection,” Harry continued.

Oh, he was worried that I was pregnant. Little did he know that I’d been on the pill for the past couple of months, so no chance of there being a little Harry junior around any time soon. I decided not to tell him about this because I wanted to see how this conversation panned out.

“And it worries me that you might be pregnant. Now, I know when Celeste had my child, I ran from it, but I wouldn’t do that this time, I’d be supportive and nurture the child for you, because I know you’re somewhat irresponsible.” Harry said.

I laughed.

“You’re on the pill aren’t you?” Harry said.

I laughed harder, “Yeah.” I said.

Harry blushed furiously. He looked like a curly tomato. This made me laugh harder.

“Do I hear laughter?” Louis was at the foot of the stairs.

“BOOBEAR!”

Another glorious hug.

I just realized I was home alone with two men.

I’d slept with both of these men.

Ahahaha, Chloe’s a slut. Two down, three to go… No, I’m joking. I wouldn’t do that to my friends… At least, not when I was sober. Plus, Niall was in Ireland, so that one would be hard.

“What are you smirking for?” Louis asked, turning to me.

“Oh, no reason.” I said.

“Hey Harry, she slept with someone last night,” Louis shouted.

I watched Harry’s face. Not even a flicker of shock on how his best friend knew. Nice acting Styles.

“Who?” Harry asked.

“She won’t tell me…” Louis looked at the floor.

Harry glared at me and I smiled sweetly. He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

“Looks like Chloe wasn’t the only one who had a wild night last night…” Louis said.

“What do you mean?” Harry asked.

“You have the swagger,” Louis grinned.

Okay, this guy either knew about us sleeping together, or he was some kind of freaky genius.

“But Ellie was with me last night… HARRY’S A CHEATER! HARRY’S A CHEATER!”

“Louis’ a retard.” Harry growled, and poured out some coffee.