Chapter Twenty-Four.

Oh, you gotta love The Pet Shop Boys! SHOPPING! We were going bridesmaid shopping! And I couldn’t wait! We walked down the street, fully dressed and looking amazing. There was a definite glow from us all this morning, partly because there was a lot of gossip flying around about me and Louis. And of course, Harry. But we were keeping it quiet from Ellie. Ellie couldn’t know that her boyfriend freaked out like that. I was seething still, but I was trying to keep calm because I didn’t want to spoil the morning. We got to the shop, it was so pretty. It was a light room, filled by flowers and it smelled amazing! There were racks of dresses, all so beautiful.

“Hello ladies!” A plump lady with a plum trouser suit and blonde hair pulled into a tight bun that plopped neatly on the top of her head smiled at us.

“Hello Linda, guys, this is Linda!” Claudia grinned.

“Claudia, darling!” Linda smiled.

I rolled my eyes at Hannah and she laughed.

Claudia and Linda hugged.

“Here are the dresses you picked out,” Linda said, pulling some dresses off a hanger.

Ellie made a face at me. I agreed. They were horrible. What would compel anyone to wear a dress like that? It literally was a disaster on fabric.

“Seriously?” Charlotte moaned.

“Claudia, I refuse to wear that!” Hannah said.

“Ew…” Ellie whimpered.

Claudia’s face fell, “Don’t you like them?”

“We don’t not like them Claudia… We hate them!” I said. Yes, that was bitchy. But who cares? I’m not wearing that!

“Find something better then!” Claudia huffed, “But it has to match the wedding theme: Green!”

Green. Their wedding theme was Green. You’re kidding me?

After a while of browsing through hideous green dresses, Hannah found it. She found the one. And then Ellie found the shoes. It was a long, green, silk dress. Ellie had chosen white flats with a bow on them.

“This!” Hannah waved it in Claudia’s face.

She looked at it.

She smiled.

“That’s it, that’s the one!” She beamed.

We bought them and left, each with our individual boxes.

“So Chloe, what are you wearing tonight on your date with Louis?” Hannah remarked.

“Oh, I… Don’t know!”

“Girls,” Ellie smirked, “I think more shopping is in order!”

We screamed in true LA Bitch style, dropped off our dresses at home and then hit the shops. We were browsing in Hollister.

“Oh ma jizzle, Chloe, this is hot,” Charlotte said, pulling a navy vest top with a grey bow around it off the shelf.

“Oh ma jizzle, Charlotte, you is totes right,” I laughed.

It was hot.

Totes.

Sorry, we’re getting all Essex on ya’ll… Oh, now we’re Texas.

“Get it, please, it would make my day.” Ellie said.

Wow, she had a sad life.

LOL JOKES LOVE YOU BABES

Ahaha, no, I obviously don’t love her that much, I have a bit of a thing going on with her boyfriend.

No, I do love her.