Chapter Twenty-Five.

Oh fucking hell Harry. Why?

“CHLOE?!?”

“Yeah, Ellie, I think I’m in love with her…”

FUCK MY LIFE.

“What about me?” Ellie cried.

“She doesn’t feel the same way back,” Harry said.

“Well then, just settle for me then! You asshole! You dickhead! I hate you Harry! I hate you, Harry and I hate you Chloe! Friends my ass! Not exactly friends are we when you’re fucking my boyfriend and then lying to my face,” Ellie spat.

When did I lie? I don’t remember lying.

“Ellie, I-“ I started.

“No Chloe, save your breath.” Ellie ran out crying.

Fuck.

“HARRY!” I was already annoyed with him enough. And now he does this?

“Sorry…”

“NO, YOUR SORRY ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH. I COULD’VE JUST LOST A FRIEND. YOU KNOW THAT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON THAT NIGHT, YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME. DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING? WHEN I SAID I LOVED YOU, I LIED. I DON’T LOVE YOU HARRY EDWARD STYLES… I HATE YOU!” I shrieked and ran out of the room.

I heard Zayn say, “Oh Harry, don’t cry, they’ll calm down.”

CALM DOWN? NO FUCKING WAY MATE.

I went upstairs and knocked on Ellie’s door.

“Go away,” She whined.

“Hear me out,” I begged.

“Oh it’s you… GO AWAY!” Ellie repeated

“You have to listen to me!”

“No!”

“Ellie please!”

“No!”

“Ellie…”

She sighed.

“Ellie…?”

“You have thirty seconds,” She said, opening the door.

“Okay well, that night, I was drunk and I didn’t know what was going on and Harry took advantage of me and I’ve been trying to get him away from you, all it was, was sex. Meaningless sex! Trust me! I’m sorry, if I was sober you know I wouldn’t do this to you.”

I started crying.

Shit, Chloe, don’t do this. Think of your mascara!

“Chloe… I didn’t realize!” Ellie softened

I sniffed.

“Harry is such an asshole!” She sighed.

“I know,” I said.

“Look, you better get ready for your date with Louis…” Ellie said.

I’d forgotten about that. Yeah, I really should do that.

“Okay, Ellie, I’m sorry,” I said.

“I know.” Ellie shut the door.

I sighed and walked into my room and pulled off my hoodie, sprayed myself with deodorant and got into my new top and some faded jeans. Not to brag or anything, but I looked hot to trot. You know me, modest, humble… FUCKING SEXY. I looked like a bitch on heat; I looked like fucking Angelina Jolie. I looked hotter than Zayn Malik, and that’s saying something! HA! Am I on crack or something? Did I just say that? Did I just admit that I, the queen of ugly, looked pretty good? Maybe I’m delirious! Maybe I’m too sick to see Louis tonight. What the fuck am I on about? … I’m on crack. I knew it…

I walked down the stairs and into the living room. Zayn, Liam, Niall, Charlotte, Hannah and Claudia were in there. They looked at me when I walked in.

“Whoa,” Niall said, “You’ve recovered quickly.”

“Well… You know me!” I smiled, “Never one to be knocked down easily.”

Niall laughed. I swear that’s all this kid does, unless he has a face full of chicken.

“Chloe, I’m sorry,” Zayn looked worried.

“Chill Zayn, it needed to come out sometime.”

No reason to be angry.

LOL JOKES.

I was pissed off with this guy.

But I needed to stay positive for Louis.

My Louis.

Finally, I could call him MINE.

I wonder where we were going.

Maybe a fancy restaurant and then a romantic walk in the park and then WE HAVE AMAZING SEX! And I’ll be on a high. Because now I could sleep with Louis rather than like having sex and then one of us going home. Like I could sleep with him. Wake up beside him. See his beautiful face when I wake up…

“Chloe?” Charlotte called.

SNAP OUT OF IT CHLOE, YOU’RE MILES AWAY.

“Yeah?”

“I asked you if you were nervous.” Charlotte said.

“Oh, um, no.” I smiled.

“Oh,” Charlotte said. I’m sure she had some pep talk to give me. I didn’t want to hear it. I was nervous, slightly. But I wasn’t peeing my pants over it.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Ah, that would be my ride.

“I’LL GET IT,” Zayn said, getting up.

“No fucking way mate,” I said.

“Chloe, think about it. If I get it, you can like walk down the stairs gracefully like in them movies and then Louis will be like ‘holy mother of fuck’ and all will be good.”

I laughed at Zayn’s mini-plan. I didn’t know if it was wise. Oh what the hell.

“Go on then!” I said.

Zayn cheered and ran to the door, I ran halfway up the stairs and waited for Zayn to open the door.

“Hi Lou!” I heard

“Bradford bad boy, vas happening?” Louis said, humor dancing on his voice.

“Vas happening with you?” Zayn asked.

“I’m here to pick up a lady,” Louis said.

I laughed.

“She’s dead I’m afraid mate,” Zayn said.

WHAT THE FUCK ZAYN?

Louis laughed.

“Because she’s so angelic?” Louis winked.

Bless him.

“No, cz she looks like a zombie, but yeah, go with that.”

I walked down the stairs, suddenly on the warpath.

“FUCKING ZOMBIE ZAYN?” I said when I reached the foot of the stairs.

“Oh Chloe, were you listening?” Zayn said. That kid needed acting lessons. Big time.

“Chloe,” Louis grinned.

“Hey,” I smiled.

“Let’s go,” Louis said. I walked towards him and he took my hand.

“REMEMBER GUYS, NOT TOO LATE, CHLOE, DON’T EAT A ROGAN JOSH AND SAFE SEX!” Zayn shouted as we closed the door.

“You ready for the beginning?” Louis asked as we got a safe distance from the house.

“The beginning of what?” I asked. Our date? Because if I was asking, I wouldn’t ask it like that. But then I’m not mentally retarded like Louis… Or am I? … Rubber chickens?

“The beginning of forever.”