Do. Not. Take. Castiel. Drinking

After about five minutes of sprinting, Castiel breathlessly made it to the coffee shop where Charlie was waiting outside.
"You're late," she pointed out, sounding amused at Cas's apparent disarray.
"No shit," Cas choked out between gasps as he bent over, hands on his knees.
"Change of plans," Charlie said casually starting to walk in the direction Castiel had come.
"What!?"
"We're going to a bar instead."
"But I just came from that-"
"I know," she said, not looking back, a tone of laughter permeating her voice.
Castiel gave a disgruntled sigh and followed after her.

The bar was called Ryeback's, and it sat squarely on main street. There was a neon sign out front and a bunch of biker guys were smoking underneath it, Charlie walked bravely past them and inside, while Castiel meekly followed.

The interior of the bar was done all wood, and lighted with warm tones. It had obviously been made to have a kind of saloon-like vibe to it. There were pool tables in one corner and regular tables and booths filling up the rest of the space where the bar wasn't. Charlie strolled up to the bartender and ordered drinks while Cas went and sat down in one of the booths. He'd never really liked these places. They were always full of drunk guys trying to show off their masculinity, and girls who were either twice his age or only showed off their tits to get free drinks - not that Castiel liked girls, it's just that he found the entire thing sort of tasteless. It was the sort of thing Gabe would like. Finally, Charlie came back with a giant tray of assorted shots, and drinks.

"Charlieeeee, you know I have class in the morning." Castiel complained over the country-rock music.
"Oh, shut up," she said, taking a beer for herself. "Think of it as initiation! Your first hangover of the school year."
"Yaaay," Castiel said sarcastically waving his hands.
Charlie rolled her eyes at him. "Here, drink this." She slammed a drink down in front of him.
"Fine," he grumbled and took a sip. It actually tasted pretty good, so he took another.
"That's the spirit!" She said happily, proud of herself for having persuaded him. "So anything exciting happen today?"
Cas grinned. For once he had a good answer to that question.

***

Almost the whole tray was filled with empty glasses, and Castiel was flying. It was only nine pm and Charlie was laughing at Cas for being such a lightweight. That's when Castiel saw him.
Dean Winchester.
"Thas him!" Cas slurred, interrupting his largely-sober friend's sentence.
She turned around and peered out of the booth. "Oh my god! It's your hot professor!" She sounded exited before something dawned on her and she slowly turned back to Cas. "Oh my god, that's your hot professor."
Cas grinned at her, too drunk to register that she was suddenly very worried for Cas's reputation. "I should go talk to him," he said getting up.
"No!" Charlie was out of her chair in an instant, flying up and pressing him back down into his seat. "Bad idea!"
"He's looking at me," Castiel said quietly but happily.
"Castiel you can't talk to him, you'll say something you regret and then-"
"He's getting up."
"Then you won't ever be able to-"
"He's coming over here."
"Cas wh- oh no," she said as she realized, but it was too late.

"Hey, Castiel right?" Dean said from over Charlie's shoulder. Her expression was one of pure horror.
"Yessiree!" Cas said smiling, and shoving Charlie out of the way.
"Cas-" she warned.
It took two seconds for Dean to realize how drunk Castiel was. He laughed. "Having a good night?"
"Oh yup, yup I am." Cas giggled as he attempted to take another drink - which Charlie snatched and put back just as quickly.
"That's good. Who's your friend?" Dean asked, eying Charlie up briefly.
"Gay," she snapped, clearly not in the mood.
Castiel, who had managed to sneak a drink during all this, laugh-snorted into the beer-glass he was drinking from and spilled it all down his shirt.
"CaaAas," Charlie groaned pinching the bridge of her nose like a tired mother.
Castiel was currently laughing like a small child and blowing more bubbles into his beer, making it slosh out and soak his entire shirt front. "Hhhaaha, Charlie look," he said, attempting to do it again, but the now-wet glass slipped out of his hands and fell on the table. Charlie grabbed it, annoyance tainting her usually light tone. "Castiel if you don't-"
Dean, who had been watching the whole scene with a smirk on his face, suddenly piped up. "It's okay, I'll take care of it."
"Fine," Charlie said before taking a shot. "I'm going to go scope out some babes." Then she angrily left the table.

Dean helped Castiel out of the booth. "Not really fair of her to bail on you when she's the one who wanted to go drinking eh?" Dean said, supporting Castiel's stumbling form.
"Nah," he replied. His eyes were half-shut and his head was lolling against Dean's shoulder.
"Let's get you cleaned up," Dean stated, leading Cas to the men's bathroom.
If Castiel was sober, he would have majorly been panicking now. Dean Winchester was practically holding him in his big strong arms, THE Dean Winchester. His heart would have been beating out of his chest and his face would have been bright tomato red from acting like such an idiot. Thankfully, Cas had alcohol to thank for his sudden confidence - or overall lack of awareness.
"Here ya go," Dean said. Somehow they'd gotten inside the bathroom without Cas falling on his face. Dean let him go, and Castiel stood straight up in the middle of the room, waving from side to side as he tried to stand up.
"Hold still and raise your arms above your head," Dean said, a grin playing at his lips. Castiel complied. Then Dean slowly put his fingers under the hem of Castiel's beer-soaker tee shirt.
At this point even drunk-Cas realized what was going on, Dean's hands felt ticklish and warm but Cas slapped his arms back down to his sides and took a step back. "Dean what are you-"
"Shhsh, I'm just going to wring out your shirt so it's not so wet, that's all. Is that okay?" Dean asked gently.
Cas thought this made sense, so he nodded.
"Okay," he said softly, and Cas put his arms back up.
Cas looked Dean over as he pulled off Cas's wet shirt slowly. He watched as Dean's eyes raked his body with sexy look that seemed to be - lust? Even with this look in his eyes, Dean treated him with the utmost respect and Castiel felt himself turning to mush under Dean's soft hands. Abruptly however, it was all over and his shirt was off, and Dean's back was turned as he wrung the soiled shirt into the sink.
"Dean," Castiel said huskily. His drunken self, causing him to loose his inhibitions.
"Yes?" Dean asked, turning back, shirt in his hands.
Castiel took a shaky step towards him. "Dean you're so-" he began.
"Cas," Dean warned, reading the look in Cas's eyes. "Not here and not now." He then instructed Cas to raise his arms again, and the whole process was repeated.
Castiel felt a thrill run through him at having Dean - his professor - see his half-naked body. His drunken self wanted to take more than his OWN shirt off, but Dean had made his position clear on that.
When Dean finally put Cas's shirt back on, Castiel smiled at him and took his hand. They walked out of the bathroom like that, and Dean didn't let go of Cas's hand until they found Charlie again. Once he knew Cas was safely being taken home, Dean smiled at him, assured Charlie that the whole ordeal had been no trouble at all and then he left.

Later that night, before Castiel passed out on his own bed, he thought of Dean, and he thought of his hands.