Chapter10

3 weeks later .........

12 Grimmauld Place, London

The dining room played host to a cacophony of voices. The wizards chatted merrily, as if a war wasn't brewing on their doorstep. Wait! It wasn't, my mistake.

Upstairs lay 3 teenagers, trying to listen in at what was happening inside this room, failing miserably. One would think they would be grateful at not knowing why Gilderoy Lockhart was still Witch Weekly material, despite being stuck in S.T. Mungos for four years. Just shows to go the power of the phrase ' Ignorance is Bliss'. Even though many things could have been better without the Bliss, which is a completely different story, coincidentally found in the fifth book of Harry Potter. But that again, is a completely different issue.

So while these 3 successfully failed, threw around insults and acted like, well teenagers, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Too Many Names To Actually Exist Dumbledore made his much awaited grand entrance.

* DUN DUN DUN*

That particular day, was remembered in history for landing the most number of insane people in the hospital, all muttering about flammable ducks, or in one case, Italian Sparkle Party!

It had absolutely nothing to do with a certain grand entrance. Nope, absolutely none.

Silence immediately captured the room, as the headmaster entered gracefully. Each person could feel the graveness about him. So each one valiantly ignored the rubber ducks gathered at their feet, which now lay mercifully silent. " I have chanced upon a most bothering discovery." He said, with a dramatic pause. " It appears as if Harry is no longer at Privet Drive. The blood wards have fallen " Immediately, panic ensured. "How could you have been so lax, Albus ! At least you should've allowed Ginny to write to him! " Molly Weasley yelled, with a glint in her eyes.

" We have to go find him! " Fred and George yelled.

" What happened!"

" He just wants some attention. Feels left out that nobody writes to him!"

" Death Eaters! "

"You-Know-Who!"

"Poor boy !"

" Kidnapped !"

Yells became one as everyone tried to puzzle out the intended message as well as who had been the one to let out that particular wail. Only Molly Weasley's voice remained ever a constant and identified. Not that a person ever doubted her status as a living howler.

Albus Dumbledore felt a headache creeping upon him. Just as he was about to call for silence, fed up with all the melodrama, a voice beat it to him, " Banana! ."

The unexpected yell caused even the mighty Dumbledore to fall silent. It came from the one who should've actually been genuinely panicking : Remus Lupin.

" Lupin, now is not the time to satisfy that stomach of yours. Or has the news of The Potter brat's disappearance been enough to rob you of the few brain cells you have managed to somehow scrounge up?" Snape sneered

Moody, the only other calm one, with secret intentions to see Dumbledore doing the tango with Snape spoke up, " If you know what's best then leave it to the professionals, Death Eater. Albus!" He barked. " Now pray tell what has exactly happened since the beginning. "

"Arabella Figg, the squib I had stationed near Harry, as you all recall, has reported him missing. According to her, he had the tendency to not come out for a few days, extending to nearly a week at times. He didn't come out for 1 and a half week after his return to his home, following the third task. With his recent loss, she didn't think it unusual for him to not be seen outside At any rate, she began to get suspicious, and just a few scant hours ago, went to ask for Harry. As his relatives were kind enough to tell her, he had been gone for around 2 weeks. I myself went to investigate but there was no trail. From what I gained from them, 2 weeks is a general timeline, as they did not happen to pay attention to him, and it is nigh unlikely that he ventured byoung the walls of his bedroom prior to this incident. My investigations led me to the vestiges of the broken bonds of the Blood wards.I have mere theories and guesses for which I hope you will heed with a careful ear, for anything could have happened. One of the ways would have been for Voldemort or an accomplice to break in using dark, powerful magic, however looking at the broken bonds, the likelihood of use of force is not much. For the wards to fall, another way is that for Harry to become an adult, which of course is laughable, and for him to not call where the Dursleys reside as his home. I fear this is a rebellious attempt of Harry, due to his teenage experiences. He simply does not understand the value of safety, and is just a boy. He must brought back, at all costs. " Dumbledore finished soberly.