Chapter 27

" It is ready, my lord. "

"  It is? " a high pitched cold voice questioned, thoughtfully. " And what does the old fool Dumbledore know of this? Has he got any foreknowledge ? It would not do well for our forces to serve his purpose unintentionally again."

" No, my Lord. Everything is according to plan."

" And have you found the whereabouts of The Flamels? "

" The men are working on it, my lord."

Fingers rapped against the arms of a chair. " I would not expect quick or easy results, my Death Eater, 600 years of experience is difficult to beat." 

" Then why go after them, my lord?" 

" Silence! You do not question me! Crucio!

Screams floated about in the room, almost lazily. " Maybe I should introduce you to what happens to my prisoners, you would not dare think of defying me. " The voice mused. " To answer you're question, we are not going after them but taking something. I am no fool to take them on this early Into the game and our moves mustn't clue Dumbledore. The fool has his own agendas. Not that he would expect this."

In the distance, a clock chimed. Lord Voldemort rose from his emerald studded throne, his silk robes swishing around him.

" It is time."

                                                                                   ***

"It is time."

" Wand?"

"Check"

" Potions?"

" Check"

" Sufficient Doubt?" 

"Check"

"Extendable ears?" 

" Check"

"Toothpicks?"

"Check"

"Hair pin?"

"Check"

" Pocket Calendar ?"

" Check..?"

" Chocolates, Flowers and Hair gel?"

" Che.....Wait, What !!?" Harry exclaimed. "I'm having tea with a Professor not going on an actual date!" 

" Don't know mate, I mean you have been acting weird lately." Ron said solemnly.

" Yes, Harry, is there something you want to tell us? We won't judge you know." Ginny stated.

" Acceptance is an important part of coming into oneself" Hermione said slyly.

" Hermione, you too?" Harry moaned. 

" You know, there have been rumours of you and Draco. I mean, all that animosity has to have come from somewhere. Did he cheat?" Neville smirked.

" Neville?" Harry's jaw dropped.

" You may want to join beard management class, Harry. Small things can do wonders to ignite old sparks." Luna said.

" I DO NOT LIKE MALFOY!!" Harry yelled.

" Harry ?" Dean poked his head through the door. " Easy there mate, we can hear you in China. And Harry, you want to come clean, bottling up things ain't worth it. Malfoy'll understand." 

" I...you...but..." Harry stuttered, but Dean had already gone. Luna came over and snapped his jaw shut with an audible click. " Man up " She told him cheerfully.