🐰If the bunny animatronics' genders are switched🐰

(A/N): Just imagine the bunnies as female version of themselves (Still Pole-bear version) so enjoy.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

💜Freddy & Bonnie💜

Bonnie: Freddy!

Freddy:*Ran to Bonnie* What's wrong? *Looks at Bonnie* *Shocked* *In his head* 'Oh my goodness Bonnie looks so beautiful.'

Bonnie: Freddy stop looking at me and help with this problem.

Freddy:*Shooked his head* Sorry, but you look really nice with your new appearance.

Bonnie: Aww thank you Freddy but please help me.

Freddy: On it.

💛Golden Freddy & Springtrap💛

Springtrap: What the hell?! Goldie!

Golden Freddy:*Teleports next to "her"* What happened? *Looks at Springtrap* Oh my god you look hot.

Springtrap:*Blushes* Uh Goldie stop looking at me and help me out.

Golden Freddy: Fine but can you be a female for one day? Please?

Springtrap: Sorry but I can't be seen like this. I'm suppose to be a dangerous killing machine.

Golden Freddy: All I can see is a Dangerous "Sexy" girl. *Smirking 😏and biting his bottom lip*

Springtrap:*Blushes real hard from his 'idea'* *Slaps him real hard* Goldie!!!

Golden Freddy:  Ow! *Rubs his left cheek* Alright I'll help you, geez.

Springtrap: Thank you. 😒

🖤Shadow Freddy & Shadow Bonnie🖤

Shadow Bonnie: Uh S.F. I have a problem.

Shadow Freddy:*Appear from the shadows* What is it? *Looks at Shadow Bonnie* You look gorgeous.

Shadow Bonnie: I'm flattered but can you please help me.

Shadow Freddy: Sure but first...*Wraps his arms around Shadow Bonnie's waist* *Pecks his lips on "her" lips* Can you be a girl for one day , just for me? Please?

Shadow Bonnie: Alright but promise to help me with this problem?

Shadow Freddy: Promise.

💙Toy Freddy & Toy Bonnie💙

Toy Bonnie: Oh my god T.F.!

Toy Freddy:*Rushes over to "her"* What's the problem? *Looks at T.B.*
There's nothing I can see T.B.

Toy Bonnie: There is. I have more of a curved figure now and my chest is.....

Toy Freddy:*Looks at "her" closely* *Blushes and then looks away* Okay I get what your saying I'll help.

Toy Bonnie: Thanks T.F.

Toy Freddy:*In his head* Man, I really want T.B. to stay as a female bunny for one day.

💙Nightmare Freddy & Nightmare Bonnie 💜

N.Bonnie:*Checking "herself" in a mirror* I bet N.F. would love my new appearance. Oh N.F.~

N.Freddy:*Walks over to "her"* What is it? *Looks at N.B.* Woah you look lovely.

N.Bonnie: Thank you darling~ 😘

N.Freddy: You do know that you have to change back, right?

N.Bonnie: I know but can I least be your bunny girl for one day?

N.Freddy: Fine, for my precious Cotton Tail.❤️
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
(A/N): For those who imagined the Bonnie animatronics as female version of themselves in a "naughty" way. Well that proves you people you have nasty minds and don't ask me for something like that because I don't write those types of books. Okay? Please don't hate me? Also if you don't like any of these ships? Well I don't care what you say you haters.