⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️🐻🐰Been So Long🐤🦊⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️

[FnaF]
[12:01 a.m.]

[Everything is pitch dark in the area.]

Swift: Why is it dark in here? Did everyone leave or shut down? I'm not surprised. I haven't been here since the Help Wanted game. *Roams carefully to search for a power switch*

[The whole restaurant lights up and everything was still set up. Collecting dust.]

Swift: Huh. Wonder if the guys remember me.

[Swift proceeds to clean up the place a little. Sweeping the floors, wiping the tables and checking if there's any more serial killers. Nobody wants more murdered children.]

Swift: Oh, it's been so long since I last talked to everyone.

[Something scurried across the room behind Swift's back.]

Swift: *Looks back* *Shrugs* Must be hearing things. *Puts on her ear pods* 건배하자 like a thunder 네 모든 걸 채워 넘쳐흐를 듯이...

[While singing like if no one is watching you, some old friends peeked from their hiding spots.]

???: Go talk to her.

???: No, you go talk to her. You're her favorite.

???: What if she doesn't remember me, or any of us?

???: Don't doubt yourself. I'm sure she remembers us. Why do you think she came back here for?

???: Cleanin' up for us, lass. Remember the last janitor.

???: Well Mr. Biting-kids'-heads-off drove them away after one horror story.

???: Mike scared them. Also, it was accident. It was the kids back then.

???: Guys. Where's Glitchtrap?

[Everyone stops and looks out to see the glitch bastard seeking behind Swift.]

???: Someone get them back before God knows what will happen.

???: Relax, he can't hurt her.

???: Did you forget?

???: ...Oh sh-

[Glitchtrap was thrown across the restaurant.]

*CRASH!*

Swift: I ain't falling for your sh#t, dipsh*t!

???: *Sighs* You forgot she hates Glitchtrap.

Swift: *Calms down* I know you guys are still here.

???: Swift! *Sprints towards the former FnaF protector and hugs her*

Swift: Hey, Chica. *Hugs back* How are you? Have you been having a lot of pizza lately?

Chica: I sure have! New toppings every time I invent a new pie! A lot has happened since you were gone.

???: Hey, Swift.

Swift: Bonnie. How is everyone's favorite guitarist?

Bonnie: I'm okay. Freddy and the others are doing okay.

Swift: That's good to hear. I see you guys are closed. Something happened?

Freddy: *Comes out* Sadly, yes. Business has been slow.

Swift: Freddy, nice to see you too.

Freddy: I see you're still a soldier.

Swift: I still have responsibilities.

Freddy: Yeah. It would be easier if there wasn't much catastrophe everywhere. I blame the monsters.

Swift: Well, technically blame the ones who made the cringe of the fandom.

Freddy: *Shivers* A nutshell of us.

???: Hiya Swift!

Swift: T.B.! *Picks him up for a hug*

T.B. (Toy Bonnie): Whoa whoa whoa! Put me down! I'm not a plush toy.

Swift: I know. *Puts him down* Just missed you, Cottontail. Where is everyone else?

Freddy: They're working at other part time jobs to keep this restaurant going.

Swift: I heard your game creator is working on another FnaF game. I think it would help you, financially.

Bonnie: I hope Scott doesn't mess with Matt theorizing our thing.

Swift: Speaking of Scott. Did the guards find new jobs?

Chica: Actually, Jeremy is coming back tomorrow night. You can come back in that time, if you're free.

Swift: Of course. I'm free tomorrow. I promise I'll come back.

Chica: Pinky promise? *Holds out her pinky finger*

Swift: Pinky promise. *Hooks her pinky with Chica's*

[🐻🐰🐤🦊]

[(A/N): ...Guess I'm back?]