🍕When someone tries to get the last piece of food (pizza)🍕

(A/N): Guess who's finally bringing you guys Nightmares? Me! That's who! Okay let's start. Also the image is made from the same person Wolf con f who made the human designs of the FnaC from my last part 'Swift's first time meeting the FnaC characters'. Enjoy 😊
🔺⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🔺

The Nightmares are just having pizza for dinner on a regular night. Oh if you're wondering where's the child? Well the kid actually went somewhere with his parents for the night. Back on track, the Nightmares are having pizza for dinner.

The Nightmares:*Are having pizza for dinner at the house where they scare the child*

N.Freddy & N.Foxy:*Glares at each other for the last pizza slice.

N.Freddy: You know you already had like two slices right?

N.Foxy:*Stayed quiet* *Snatches the last slice* Mine! *Ran off with the slice*

N.Freddy: Hey! *Chases N.Foxy around the house* Give it back!

N.Foxy: NEVER!!! *Gets tackled by N.Freddy* *Let's go of the pizza slice*

Both:*Started fighting over the last slice*

N.Freddy: That pizza is mine! *Smack N.Foxy in his face*

N.Foxy: Urrgh... No it's my slice! *Kicks him in the stomach*

Both:*Continued fighting*

Plushtrap:*Popped out of nowhere* *Finds the last slice* Oh pizza. *Picks it up and eats the slice*

Both:*Stops fighting and looks at Plushtrap* *In unison* Oh come on!

Plushtrap:*Looks at them* What? I'm hungry 😋.