💝Happy Valentine's Day💘

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
It's Valentine's Day today at Fazbear's Pizza where the animatronics and the security guards are with their significant other. Luckily for some reason the pizza place is closed on that day. Plus the security guards have a day off from that day so they can spend time with their lovers.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🐻Freddy & Bonnie🐰

*Spending time together at the stage*

Freddy: Hey Bonnie.

Bonnie: Yeah Freddy?

Freddy: What would you like on Valentine's Day?

Bonnie: Nothing. All I want is my Huggable Teddy Bear to spend time with. *Hugs Freddy* *Kisses his on his cheek*

Freddy:*Hugs him back* I love you ❤️
Bonnie.

Bonnie: I love you too ❤️ Freddy. 💕Happy Valentine's Day💕.

*Then they started cuddling*

🦊Foxy & Chica🐤

Chica:*In the kitchen* *Making chocolates 🍫 for Foxy* Oooh wow he's going to love these! *Comes out of the kitchen with a box of chocolates* Foxy!

Foxy:*Come out of his Cove* Hey there lass. Whatcha got there?

Chica: It's for you. I made my self. *Hands him the box of chocolates*

Foxy:Thank you lass for the chocolates. Oh I got you somethin' too lass. *Hands her a heart shaped 💛necklace*

Chica: Oh Foxy, it's beautiful 😍.

Foxy:*Helps put her necklace on* There, you look lovely.

Chica: Thank you Foxy. *Hugs him around neck*

Foxy:*Hugs her back* *Kisses her forehead* 💕Happy Valentine's Day💕 lass.

Chica: 💕Happy Valentine's Day💕to you too Captain Foxy.

🐻Golden Freddy & Springtrap🐰

*Hanging out at the horror attraction*

Golden Freddy: Oh Spring~ I got something for us~

Springtrap: What is it?

Golden Freddy:*Holds up a box of Pocky* Pocky.

Springtrap: Pocky?

Golden Freddy: Yeah try some. It's 🍫 flavor.

Springtrap:*Took a stick of Pocky* *Bit one side of it* Mmm not bad.

Golden Freddy:*Smirks because he thought of an idea* Yeah, not bad.

Springtrap: Uh Goldie? What's with that smirk?

Golden Freddy:*Bit the other side of the Pocky* *Muffled out* Pocky Game.

Springtrap: Pocky Game?

Golden Freddy: Yeah, who ever eats there way to the middle of the Pocky wins.

Springtrap: Okay?

Both:*Started eating there way to the middle of the Pocky*

Golden Freddy:*Ate really fast and kisses Springtrap*

Springtrap:*Knew something's going to happen so he kiss him back*

💕Few seconds of making out later💕

Both:*Broke the Kiss*

Golden Freddy:*Heavyly breathes* 💕Happy Valentine's Day💕 Spring.

Springtrap:*Heavyly breathes too* 💕Happy Valentine's Day💕 to you too.

🐻Shadow Freddy & Shadow Bonnie🐰

*Probably in the shadows doing something "special" and "private" on Valentine's Day. You know, Shadow Romance?* (Just imagine that situation in you heads people.)

🐤Toy Chica & Mangle🦊

*Just hanging out as very "close" friends* (If you guys ship those two together you can imagine something in that situation.)

🐻Toy Freddy & Toy Bonnie🐰

Toy Freddy:*He wants to confess his feelings to Toy Bonnie* *So he called Toy Bonnie to meet him at the stage*

Toy Bonnie:*Came to the stage and the lights were turned off* T.F.?

Toy Freddy:*A spotlight lit infront of him* Hello T.B.~

Toy Bonnie: Uh T.F. What's all this?

Toy Freddy: To express my feelings to you.

Toy Bonnie:*Blushes* *In his head* 'I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.'

Toy Freddy: I want to express my feelings to you by singing you a song dedicated to you. Hope you like it?

{BTS- Just One Day}

Toy Freddy: So Toy Bonnie, would you like to be my Valentine? *Holds out a rose 🌹*

Toy Bonnie:*Having tears of joys* Oh T.F. yes! *Rans to him and hugs him*

Toy Freddy:*Hugs T.B. Back* 💕Happy Valentine's Day💕 my Marshmallow Bunny.

Toy Bonnie: 💕Happy Valentine's Day💕 to you too my Gummy Bear.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

💖Happy Valentine's Day to all you couples out there and give your lovers a lot of affection they deserve!💖

See you next time bye!