🇰🇷How they dance vs How other people dance (K-pop edition)🇰🇷

How they dance:

🔲{BTS- Dope/Sick}🔲

How other people dance:

The Security Guards:*Trying to dance to Dope*

Mike:*Got elbowed on his shoulder blade* Ouch! Watch where your dancing Jeremy!

Jeremy: S-Sorry Mike I-I'm trying not to h-hit you. *Got smack in his face* Oww! Vincent!

Vincent: Sorry. But how can those Korean guys do this?! *Kicked in his left leg* Ouch Kevin! I thought you how to do this?!

Kevin: Well my bad. I'm not a fan of them.

The Security Guards:*All started fighting but everyone got separated by Fritz, Phone Guy, and Phone Dude telling them to stop fighting*

How they dance:

🔷{EXO- Overdose}🔷

How other people dance:

The Male Animatronics:*Trying to dance to Overdose*

Freddy:*Got his foot stepped on* Oww!T.F. watch where you put your foot or we'll never get it right!

Toy Freddy: Well I'm sorry Mr. Perfect, but I'm trying! *Face got smacked by long hair* Pffft really Springtrap?

Springtrap: Sorry but this is really difficult. *Accidentally steps onto Foxy's tail*

Foxy: EeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhOww! That really hurts 😭 Springtrap!

Springtrap: Sorry.

Toy Bonnie: 🎵Someone call the doctor- *Gave himself a cramp on his right leg and fell* Oww! Somebody call a doctor?!

Toy Freddy:*Runs to him and helps T.B. to get up* I think that enough for now guys.

The Male Animatronics:*Just took a "long break" until they feel like trying again*

How they dance:

❤️Girls Generation- Gee❤️

The Female Animatronics:*They somehow learned how to dance the choreography of the song*

TC: 🎶My first love story~

Carl: This is so much fun!

Chica: 🎶Gee! Gee! Gee! Gee! Gee!🎵

Mangle: We're FABULOUS!

How they dance

⚠️BTS- Danger⚠️

How Swift dance:

Swift:*In her BTS Danger style outfit* *Got the moves right and singing 🎤 along with the song* 🎶Dong Dong Diggy Dong Dong! 🎶🎵 {(A/N): Swift is not Korean.}

Everybody:*Watched her and jaws dropping 😲.

Mike: How the...?

Kevin: Woah 😮.

Bonnie: She got moves.

Carl & Cherry:*Unison* Go Swift!

Marionette: Yeah Swift.

Springtrap: Woohoo!

Balloon Boy: She got jams. *Puts on a pair of sunglasses*

Swift:*Song ended and strikes a pose*

Everybody:*Cheerfully Applause*

Swift:*Bows* *Spoke in Korean* Thank you everybody.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Okay so I'm might make a part two of this skit but with no K-pop songs in that one.

See you next time. Bye.