XX

tyler was casually holding me at gun point until i sat across from him at the small dining room table, that coincidentally could only sit two people anyway.

we had sat across from each other, with tylers back facing the front door and though i was facing the door, i was farther away from it.

for some odd reason, the hitman didn't hold the gun at me the whole time. when we sat down at the table, he placed it on the table in front of him. tyler then sat back in his seat.

i sat up straight, still shaken up. i couldn't loosen up or be casual with him. that's why i don't get what he's doing in the slightest. your job is to kill me, so why not do it?

"so josh," tyler smirked, "why don't you tell me this 'long story' of why i should kill you?" his tone was laid back, as i expected.

i couldn't muster up the courage to say anything smart, telling him the real story would make him think i was lying, as it does sound so far fetched. it's at this time was wish ashley didn't disappear on me, she could use her deep web magic to get me out of here.

or she'd probably be freaking out like i am right now.

"josh, i like your face." tyler sat up in his seat slightly when he randomly stated that. though i assumed it was a compliment, i still didn't know how to respond.

"oh?" i choked, he chucked breathless and nodded, "yeah, i like your face. because if i didn't, i'd have you head-butting bullets by now." he motioned towards his gun in a suggestive, yet friendly manner.

"your story-telling skills really do make me wanna to kill you." tyler joked, at least from what i can tell he was joking.

"why are you so casual with everything?" i tried sounding confident, but that sure as heck didn't work well as i saw him trying to hold back laughter.

"coz i wanna hear the story." he was suppressing his laughter, but it changed his voice slightly as he was still smiling, i sighed.

"well there's really nothing to tell," i shook my head slightly, "i messed around in the deep web and ended up hiring a hitman on myself--"

tyler burst out into laughter after, startling me. he was clapping a few times while laughing, but it was so extreme that he ended up holding his own stomach from it.

his laugher was so contagious, the only thing that was keeping me from laughing too was the fact that i didn't know what was so funny.

i squinted my eyes and turned my head slightly as a reaction,
"what's so funny?" i asked him as he was taking deep breaths after his cackling fit.

"josh-- josh," he was still softly giggling, "can you please oh please repeat that last part for me?" he tried containing himself.

"what? the i hired a hitman on myself par--?" i was cut off by his wheezing that soon divulged back into laugher. the same routine happens again until he finally stopped to look at me after what seemed like an eternity of laughter.

"oh that never gets old," tyler wipes away the few escaped tears from laughing so hard, "man you really are a funny guy, j-josh dun."

i shrugged, not really knowing what to say as i was still taken back by the guy who was hired to kill me. tyler gained back his composure when he looked at me again.

"now, for the real question." tyler started off, i was confused, "which is what?" i wondered. tylers smile soon faded to a rather angered glare.

"why the hell are you working for the scum of the deep web?"