Author's Note

The book trailer is in the side there--->

I made it in April 11, 2012.

This is my second book trailer for this book. :)

((My first one will be on the 1st chapter.))

_________________________________________________________________________

Warning: this is my first draft to the story, so expect typos, spelling and grammar errors.Not to mention plot holes and parts that makes you want to quit the story, but please continue. I promise the story will be worth it at the end. Thanks. :)

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N

If you are reading this story. I thank you for taking your time to read this story. I really appreciate it. I also apprecate all your support in this story.

If you guys aren't already aware. This story point of veiw is told by the Wallflower and the Pranksters themselves. That is the reson why the story might revolve around each other moments and might be a little fast since they are (some-what) summarizing this story from their point of veiw.

This story will have ten parts/months. I'll be skipping the two summer months: July, August since that will be the mid-point when it goes to the present time and I'll be narrating the story from their point of veiw. If this is confusing for you, don't think too much about it. It'll all be explained later.

Hope you like it!

                                                    Yours Truly,

                                                                     Reza

Ps. I noticed that there is a 'cast list' so if you guys have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

pss. I'd really like your feedback on this story and please vote if you enjoy this story and want more.  I can assure you the more people that demand more, the higher chance of me finishing this story before next year. Thank you.

Psss. This story is unedited.So expect a few mistakes.

Hope you like this story.

_____________________________________________________________________________

If you like it: Vote

If you have any feedback or have  something to say : Comment (nothing offensive please)

If you want to be notified everytime I post a new chapter  : Fan

You know the drill. I'd really appreciate it and will take it as motivation to finish this story. :)

Thanks a million.

                                                                                  -Reza(Azuraa)
______________________________________________________________________________