Nashi and Storm

Third Person Pov:

In a far away land where magic is rarely used and seen.

A certain cottage with a certain family could be seen.

"Nashi! Storm! Get down! The foods are ready and you will be late for school!"

Several hurried footsteps could be heard.

Just then two 8-year-old kids appeared one with pink hair and big brown eyes while the other one has dark blue hair.

The two of them were wearing uniforms of the same school.

"Ha! I win droopy eyes!"

"Of course not! I obviously win you fire princess"

The two kids continued bickering until they heard a chuckle.

"You two are so cute! Well you should sit down now because the foods going to get cold and you will be late for school"

"Awww... Do we have to?"

The two children asked the blonde haired woman in front of them.

But before the blond could answered a blue haired woman appeared holding four plates.

"Well if Nashi-chan and Storm-kun went to school Julia promise to train with the two of you"

After the kids heard this they ate so fast and ran outside towards their school and a shout of 'goodbye mom!' could be heard.

The two women were smiling and giggling while staring at the door.

Just then a ring from the cellphone lacrima could be heard. And the blond woman is the one who picked it up.

"Hello?"

["Hello, is this Ms. Layla Ashley?"]

"Yes... And this is?"

["This is princess Hisui the princess of Fiore"]

"Princess?... Why did you call me?... Wait how did you get my number?"

["I got your number from Jason of sorcerer's weekly. And you are quite famous because of your books. I'm quite a fan actually."]

"Oh, right Jason asked for my number because he offered me a job at sorcerer's weekly but you didn't answered my other question"

["That, well the grand magic games is going to start soon and since your such a great author we are inviting you to come here at Crocus to become one of the guests and commentator at the games."]

"...Well I would think about it"

["Thanks I hope you would agree and you could bring anyone you want"]

"Thank you, goodbye"

The blonde put down the lacrima  and looked at her blue haired companion who by the way heard the whole conversation.

"So... Julia, are we going to come... or not? Cause you know they're probably gonna particiate"

"Well... Juvia... Thinks that this is a good idea because she haven't seen Gray-sama for almost 9 years"

The blonde sighed and give the blue haired woman a sad smile.

"Yeah, I think your right but I think I'm not ready to tell them about us yet"

"It's okay Layla-san... If you want we could dye our hair and put contacts"

"Yes, I think we should do that... And because we're coming to the GMG we need to call those two"