Final Battle

Mirajane Pov:

I glared at the dark phantom members in front of me. These bastards are the reason for my OTP's suffering. Add the fact that they hurt Nashi and Storm who are just innocent children.

Take Over: Satan Soul!

I was immediately transformed to my satan soul form and I could feel the magic rushing through. I immediately attacked the one in the very front.

I slashed at her but she quickly dodged but what she didn't expect was me kicking her. With the force of the kick she was thrown outside where our allies from different guilds are waiting.

Sting and Rouge from Sabertooth are there together with Rouge's wife, Kagura of Mermaid Tail. There are a few others Blair, Lyon, Sorano, Midnight and Brandish of Spriggan twelve is here too.

I am not trying to be overconfident but I think this war will be won by us.

***

Third Person Pov:

Natsu and Gray together with Nashi and Storm looked in front of them with shock and horror.

In front of them are Lucy and Juvia, but there's something different. Their faces are so blank, their eyes are so lifeless and the both of them are releasing large amounts of dark energy.

"Hahahahaha!"

The four looked at the direction of the laugh and there they saw a woman. She has jet black hair with red tips and golden eyes. She also has a very wicked smile. She is Master X.

"Did you all like what I did to them?"

Natsu growled and was about to attack the woman but Gray beat him to it but before he could...

Water Slicer!

Gray froze at that. Remembering the very familiar attack he looked at Juvia and then back at the woman.

"What did you do to her!?"

"Simple. My magic is manipulation. I can manipulate the minds of anyone I manage to put a seal to. Granted it would take a long time but... Seeing as that I managed to create a guild full of manipulated beings... Well it is worth it don't you think?"

The four looked shock at the revelation and Nashi has tears brimming her eyes and out of nowhere.

Fire Dragon's Roar!

Ice Devil's Roar!

Natsu and Gray looked at each other. They were not the ones who attacked. Then that must mean...

"You heartless woman! How dare you manipulate people like that!"

"Storm can't believe that you would use so many people just so you could continue your selfish plans!"

The two attacks were about to hit master X but was deflected by none other than Lucy Heartfilia herself.

Urano Metaria!

The force of the attack sent the Nashi and Storm backwards luckily Natsu and Gray are there to catch them, unluckily this left them unguarded by Juvia's attack.

Water Lock!

Master X laughed. Yes these fairies managed to trick him but to think that they actually thought that they would be able to defeat her.

Preposterous!

Master X was about to leave but was stopped by a bright light.

"Did you really think that we'll just let you leave?"

Master X turned and was shocked at what she saw. Standing a few feet away from her are Zeref and Mavis.

"Natsu, Gray! Help Zeref defeat her!"

Mavis shouted and the two nodded and helped Zeref who is now attacking Master X.

Mavis turned to Nashi and Storm.

"Nashi, Storm I need the both of you to help me against your mom."

"What? We-we'll attack them? But..."

Nashi said clearly hesitant.

"I know Nashi but I have something that will be able to bring them back. As well as the others who are controlled by Master X."

Nashi and Storm still looked hesitant but they soon agreed.

***

Fire Dragon's Roar!

Ice Make Lance!

Death Orb!

Natsu, Gray and Zeref simultaneously attacked Master X who just smirked.

Magic Cancellation: Dissolve!

All of the attacks vanished but the three weren't fazed and continued attacking Master X.

"This is so sad... To think that the great black wizard Zeref would be reduced to this and the two of the strongest mages in the world are only on this level of magic... Such a shame!"

Master X laughed maniacally farther angering Natsu and Gray meanwhile Zeref stopped attacking and just smirked.

Master X who noticed this was distracted (by confusion or the sheer sexiness of smirking Zeref who knows?).

"Don't worry you'll be punished for your sins soon."

Zeref said and then a bright light surrounded them.

***

Water Slicer!

Storm gritted his teeth and tears formed in his eyes.

"Storm is so sorry mom..."

Ice Devil's Rage!

A beam of ice and snow shot forward and collided with Juvia's attack making a small explosion.

Meanwhile Lucy used this chance to get near Nashi and was about to take her keys however Nashi noticed her presence and acted on instinct.

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!

Nashi was able to hit Lucy square in the jaw which she quickly realized and was about to say sorry when Mavis stopped her.

"Nashi let me handle this."

Mavis said and stood in front of Storm and Nashi. The look on Mavis' face is terrifying and Nashi and Storm can feel the intensity of the magic she is about to use.

"Lucy, Juvia, let's all go back home."

Mavis smiled with tears brimming her eyes.

"I'm so sorry..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FAIRY LAW!

***
YESSSS WE'RE GETTING NEAR GUYS!!!! Anyway I am hoping you all liked this chapter and sorry if I am kinda rushing things and I'll see you guys next time!!!

And I'm also sorry for the shorter update than normal but... I do have reasons for that.

Anyway I made a ZerVis Amv which is my first Amv it is already in YouTube and I like to know your reaction.

Here is the video:

And I also created a new book but for now it's still a draft and it's about Jerza yay!!! I'll post chapter 1 tomorrow so stay tuned!