Advice From Dad Part II

Third Person Pov:

Around the same time Gray stood up and went downstairs a certain dragon slayer is still awake because of a certain celestial mage.

He is trying to get some sleep and when he was about to fall asleep he heard silent sobs that is coming from a certain pinky's room.

Curiosity getting the best of him he decided to go to the kid's room and ask her what was wrong.

So that's what he did he entered Nashi's room and saw the girl curled up in the bed sobbing.

"Hey Nashi what was wrong?"

The girl looked up and Natsu realized that Nashi might have been crying for a long time if her red eyes is any indication.

"Natsu-san what are you doing here?"

"Well I heard you sobbing so I decided to go and ask you what was wrong and plus haven't I told you to call me uncle Natsu"

Natsu then walked towards Nashi and sat beside her in the bed.

"W-well I just remembered my mom... Sometimes when I can't sleep at night she would sing me to sleep"

Natsu nodded and remembered a special someone. Sometimes when he can't fall asleep he would always went to her apartment and her gorgeous face and soothing scent was the one that makes him fall asleep immediately and peacefully.

"Why can't you sleep then? Is something bothering you?"

Nashi sighed and looked down for a moment and then looked at Natsu.

"Well I am really worried for mom. I am scared I don't want her to die"

Natsu suddenly felt a wave of sadness hit him and remembered his foster father that died because of a certain son of a bitch.

"Don't worry Nashi I am sure that nii-san and first master and all of fairy tail are doing their best"

Nashi nodded and grinned at Natsu that made him remind of himself when he looks at the pictures of team Natsu when they just finished their mission and when he looked at the girl's eyes he saw the same chocolate brown orbs that he wanted to see so much for the last couple of years.

"Thanks uncle Natsu! I know fairy tail are doing their best to find mom and I am grateful for it"

But Natsu saw something in Nashi's eyes that tells him it's not just about her mom.

"Well what is your other problem? Tell me I might help you with it"

Nashi sighed and looked away and glared at the floor.

"Hmph... I don't wanna talk about that ice bastard"

For a moment Natsu thought that Nashi is talking about Gray but he remembered that Nashi calls her friend Storm that kind of nicknames.

He wanted to know why they call each other names the way him and Gray calls each other in the past.

"Well what did he do?"

Nashi glared harder at the floor and Natsu was reminded of a certain mage and the way she glared when he seriously pissed her off.

"That snowman called me pinky! He knows I hate it when someone calls me that! Can't he see that my hair color is not pink!? It's salmon! SALMON! And then he suddenly became cold to me and he didn't even talked to me at all when we got here!"

Natsu internally laughed because that's what he always say when someone calk him that.

Anyway back with the problem Natsu already figured it out because honestly losing her made him a little bit smarter and more mature.