Final Chapter (NaLu)

Third Person Pov:

"Natsu are you alright?"

Zeref asked as he looked at his brother who is staring at the floor.

"Don't worry too much about me nii-san I'll be fine" Natsu said "Besides if the Ice princess could handle this then I can too!"

Zeref sighed and shook his head. Natsu is not really good at lying especially with the people who knows him best.

It's been a year since that faithful battle and with Mavis' fairy law every single enemy had been defeated and Master X is now in the place she deserves.

However as for Lucy and Juvia...

"Dad!"

Nastu beamed at Nashi who just entered the room. She smiled and her eyes glistened with tears.

"Don't worry too much dad, everything will be fine."

Natsu said nothing but just smiled. The beginning of tears forming in his eyes.

"Thank you Nashi."

The father and daughter hugged and Zeref smiled at the sight.

***

The Kardia Cathedral. One of the most famous landmarks in Magnolia located at the center of the city is now full of mages from many different guilds.

Most noticeable would be Erza and her child together with the other girls of fairy tail who are crying and even some of the guys are shedding tears.

Natsu meanwhile is wearing a black suit and beside him is Gray who is surprisingly giving the pink haired wizard words of comfort.

Natsu can't help but remember... Remember the day that led to this.

***

Flashback starts

Finally... That was the thought of every fairy tail mage as they see their enemies fall.

Cheers of victory was heard drowning the anguished cries of Master X as she fall defeated.

"Dad!"

Nashi shouted and hugged Natsu who is kneeling on the ground and the same could be said for Gray as they stare at the fallen bodies of the two girls they love.

Lucy Heartfilia.

Juvia Lockser.

Natsu can't believe what he is seeing. It can't be right? Lucy can't be dead! Especially now that he just saw her again.

With trembling hands and damp eyes he hugged his daughter close both crying in sadness.

"Dad... Mom... She's not dead right?"

The broken voice of Storm was heard clearly by Gray. Gray whose eyes lost all hope. Hope of being with Juvia again, hope of having a life with her, hope of having a nice dinner with her and Storm.

"D-dad? Please... Please t-tell Storm that mom is still alive. Please dad."

The desperation in Storm's voice could be heard clearly and it snapped Gray out of his daze. He stood up and hugged his son and cried.

As they cry Mavis went towards Lucy and Juvia. She knelt down and touched their cheeks. And as her hands glowed yellow her eyes began shedding tears.