Introduction

Mavis Pov:

I looked at the two sleeping children in front of me. They have been crying since I told them what's the true intentions of the kidnappers.

***Flashback***
Third Person Pov:

Mavis looked at Nashi and Storm and started to explain the true intentions of the kidnappers.

"Nashi, Storm about your moms kidnappers... They're a dark guild named dark phantom that consists of powerful mages... They're objective is to take over the world"

"Take over it!? How will they do that!? And why did they took our parents!?"

Instead of continuing I looked at Zeref and he continued where I left off.

"Dark phantom wanted to awaken the water god Neptune and by doing that they would be able to control all kinds of liquids. And of course that includes our blood"

Nashi and Storm looked shocked and terrified. But they need to know this. So they would be ready. So I continued where Zeref left off.

"But to do that they need a celestial wizard that at least have 7 golden keys. And water mage whose body is made of water... That would also means that they would... sacrifice your moms lives..."

I looked at the kids and Nashi has tears in the corner of her eyes while Storm is silent and clenching his fists. I was about to tell them not worry when Storm interrupted me.

"So does... Does that mean our moms are in danger!? Does it mean they're gonna die!?"

Storm began to shout and the half of his body is beginning to turn black.

"Storm no! We're gonna save them! They're gonna be alright!"

I looked at Storm and by the looks of it he is starting to calm down then I turned my attention to Nashi and saw that she is nervous about something.

"Mavis-san, Zeref-san..... Mom.... Mom g-gave her keys to me before she got kidnapped"

I turned my attention towards Nashi and saw Lucy's ten golden keys and her silver ones too. Wait... Since Nashi has the keys this means that the two kids... No... Fairy Tail is in a very grave danger.

I sighed and turned my attention towards Zeref who is deep in thought. After a few moments he spoke.

"Nashi please do me a favor and don't tell anyone about Lucy's keys and also don't tell Natsu or Gray about what happened to your moms... Because if you told them those two will not even think of a plan and just attack Dark Phantom and we all know that would be a very bad idea"

The two kids nodded their heads and Nashi held the keys tightly. And after a few minutes they fell asleep.

***Flashback ends***

Zeref Pov:

I looked at Mavis who is staring at the kids and called her.

"Mavis we need to think of a plan about this"

She turned towards me and smiled that amazingly sweet smile that always makes my day.

"Don't worry Zeref I had already thought of a plan but the probability this plan would work is just 50% because we don't know what is the abilities of the members of dark phantom..."

Mavis is truly the best tactician out there... To be able to think of a plan within minutes is amazing.

"...So care to tell me what is this plan of yours?"