Kidnapped

Nashi Pov:

The Grand Magic Games is really exciting!!!

The guilds that were parcipating this year were all awesome guilds! And those guilds are:

Quatro Ceberous
Lamia Scale
Blue Pegasus
Mermaid Heel
Sabertooth
And last but definitely not the least is Fairy Tail!!!

Fairy Tail is my personal favorite because they are really strong guilds and I heard that they have five dragon slayers and of course I idolise their fire dragon slayer because he is the same like me.

We are both dragon slayers and we both have pink hair but it's not like he's the only one who have pink hair in this world I mean Meredy of lamia's scale also have pink hair.

Oh and by the way mom is really acting weird today. I mean she is silent all the way here and auntie Julia too. They also wore wigs and contact lenses it is weird but the most weird and annoying is they sprayed too much perfume and because I have high sense of smell... Well let's just say that I don't like it.

"Hey fire breath the next battle will start what are you doing spacing out?"

"Shut up ice cube my thoughts is none of your frickin business"

"Nashi-chan, Storm-kun, don't start fighting the battle is about to start"

I sighed and looked at the stadium and there stood my most favorite mage Natsu Dragneel and Blue Pegasus' Hibiki.

I'm not underestimating Hibiki but I'm very sure that Natsu is gonna win. Because he is awesome!

"Layla-san who do you think would win?"

I looked at where mom was and I saw her staring at the competitors and she smiled but I can tell it's a sad smile.

"Natsu Dragneel would win for sure... I mean he is a dragon slayer and Hibiki is not the combat type"

I agree with mom I mean duh. Natsu is reallllllly strong. But I still can't shake off the feeling of the way mom said her comment about this fight.

Wonder what's up with her...

***

Levy Pov:

This is really exciting! The most awesome author in Fiore is at the games! She even said that she idolise all of the mages in fairy tail!

And that includes me! I can't wait to get her authograph! And I didn't even know she is a wizard.

"Layla-san your right! Natsu Dragneel won"

Layla... Just like Lu-chan's mother...

Lu-chan where are you... Everything's not the same without you and Juvia here... We miss you.

"Congrats Natsu!!!"

"Yeah! It's so easy!"

I looked at Natsu and he  smiled and Gray just nodded.

Natsu and Gray... Yes they moved on... But their smile is not the same when you guys are here...

All of us moved on but there is still part of us who misses you guys... Please come back...

"Mom is everything alright?"

I looked at my daughter Mellanie Abigale Redfox.

"Of course everything's fine"

She smiled and went back to talking with Erza and Jellal's son Jeremy Fernandez and Mirajane and Laxus' daughter Nova Lanny Dreyar.

Lu-chan, Juvia... Come back soon