The Truth

Levy Pov:

Just after the second day of the GMG me, Cana, Jet, Droy and the three exceeds went at the guild here in Magnolia because first master said that our guild's library is the best place to start our mission.

So all of us are now looking for something related to the ritual but we can't find anything.

I'm actually worried for my daughter. She is really like Gajeel in some certain occasions. Like how the two would always get in a fight among other things. Even though it's just a day I can't help but to miss them and I actually had the urge to go back to Crocus.

But first said that we need to search for it fast because we only have a week so almost all of us gets no sleep but it's fine because we are doing this for first master's friend.

Come to think of it the first never did say anything about Nashi and Storm's parents. She just told us that we need to help them at all cost.

I can't help but think first master knows something the rest of the guild doesn't know. And there's Nashi and Storm. I have a feeling that those two kids are hiding something big. Something that would affect the whole guild.

"Heeeyyy Levy!!! Look what I found!!! It's a book about fish!!!"

I sighed and looked at what Happy was holding. It was an old book but I don't see why Happy thought it was a fish.

"But Happy how do you know it's a book about fish?"

Happy grinned and blew all the dust from the book and I indeed ssw a lot of fish.

However what stood up the most is the golden picture of a merman in the middle and the name King Neptune on top of it and beacause of that I suddenly screamed and ran towards Happy and took the book.

"Happy you found it!!!"

I said happily but Happy just looked at me confused.

"Huh? What do you mean Levy?"

I just giggled at his cuteness and called Jet, Droy, Cana, Pantherlily and Carla.

"What is it Levy did you found it?"

Jet and Droy asked simultaneously and I just nodded and sat down at one of the chairs and put down the book at the table while Cana and the others sat either beside me or in front of me but in the case of the exceeds they just sat down at the table.

"So is that the book we're looking for Levy?"

Cana asked looking at the book curiously.

"I think so Cana... I hope it is. I just feel sad about those two"

"Yeah I mean losing your mom is very hard but losing your dad too? Well I cam assure you it's very hard"

Cana said and I heard a slight sadness in her voice but I can't blame her because well she did lose her mom at young age and Gildarts doesn't even know about her until Lu-...

I shouldn't think about that it will only hurt... So instead of thinking about it I just opened the book. And it's contents surprised me.

It is about the ritual alright but what surprised me is the things needed for the ritual to put into succession.

"Levy are you alright?"

I heard Pantherlily's voice with concern for me. Why wouldn't he I am sure I look pale right now with my mouth open and eyes wide with shock.

"It's... It's... C-cana c-can you read it to everyone e-else?"

Cana took the book away from me while looking confused and then she started reading while the others are listening attentively.

'Neptune or more known as the king of the sea. It is said that king Neptune is the protector or guardian of the sea. He has the power to control and manipulate all kinds of liquids including our own blood.

According to legends king Neptune has been sealed into another dimension much like the celestial world.

King Neptune has been sealed because of his abuse to his own powers and he has been sealed by the Celestial Spirit King.

Because of this it is rather believed that in order to unseal Neptune there has to be a certain ritual that is needed to be performed.

The ritual needed to be performed was only known by selected people however it is quite known that there are things needed for the ritual.

Those things are two mages. A celestial mage that has the power to open three gates at once and owns more than five zodiac keys and a water mage that has the body of water.

These two are the most crucial things for the ritual and there is 100% chance of both the wizards dying.

However one thousand years ago when someone did try to unseal Neptune with the use of a water mage and a celestial mage something happened.

The one that tried to unseal Neptune suddenly screamed and started coughing up blood. It is believed that the fool tried to unseal and take control of Neptune but it ended him dying instead.

As for the two sacrifices however they did manage to escape after what happened to their captor.

They had managed to live and their family name is still known to most up until today.

The names Heartfillia and Lockser... The names of the remarkably strong celestial and water mages...

Luna Heartfillia and Solar Lockser...

The first ever sacrifices for the very first attempt of unsealing Neptune...

What they don't know is that someday history would repeat itself...'

Cana dropped the book in shock of what she had just read and from the looks of it the others are just as shock.

I mean why wouldn't they? We only know two certain individuals that has body made of water and a celestial mage powerful enough to open three gates at once.

And add the fact that they have the same surnames as the first ever sacrifices for Neptune.

Oh God... History DOES repeat itself...

But wait... Does... Does this mean that Nashi and Storm are their children!? And their in danger!?

No... No... I will not let this happen...

Just wait for me we will save you guys. We will make sure you won't die. Just wait for us...

Lu-chan... Juvia-chan...

***

Whew! Allright guys long time no see! Sorry if I wasn't able to update and so sorry for this horrible chapter and the lame explanation about Neptune.

Anyway Levy and the others already knows!!! And team Crime Sorciere is up next chapter!!! And then the chapter after that is some explaining!!!

Hope you guys like this!!! Vote and Comment! ^___^