Final Chapter (Gruvia)

Third Person Pov:

"Mrs. Fullbuster?"

Mrs. Fullbuster formerly known as Juvia Lockser looked nervous as the woman in front of her showed her a bunch of papers.

As Juvia read the papers tears started leaking from her eyes and she unconsciously crumpled the papers in her hand.

"This- this is... Juvia can't believe it..."

***

Gray Pov:

I don't know if I'm just paranoid or anything but... Lately it seems like Juvia is avoiding me and Storm for some reason.

And honestly it makes me nervous.

"Storm?"

My son looked at me with questioning glance. It's just the two of us. Juvia once again nowhere to be seen.

"Has your mother told you anything these past few days?"

"No. She's avoiding us remember?"

I rolled my eyes and was about to smack him when suddenly Juvia arrived.

With red puffy eyes.

WHO MADE HER CRY!?!?!?

"Mom! What happened!?"

Storm and I rushed towards her but before we could reach her she just ran away.

"Wait Juvia!"

I ran after her with Storm following me. Good thing I'm a fast runner so I managed to get her.

"J-juvia *pants* wha-what's wrong?"

She just stared at me and bit her bottom lip absentmindedly. I tried not to focus at that and just looked at her amazing blue eyes that are like-

Wait focus!

"Gray-sama... Juvia... Juvia is..."

And then it started to rain. And at the same time Juvia starts crying.

"Juvia!? What's wrong!?"

"Mom! Dad what did you do!?"

"I didn't do anything! Juvia calm down tell me what's wrong."

Juvia looked at Storm and I before she shook her head.

"Just- just leave Juvia alone for a while Gray-sama, Storm-kun. Juvia will be alright."

And she walked away leaving me and Storm staring at her.

***

I was at the guild Natsu the idiot beside me grinning like a moron.

Well I can't really blame him the dude just got married and I was just like him when Juvia and I got married. But I really can't handle his grinning right now when I feel gloomy as hell.

"Hey Elsa what's up with you?"

"Shut it fire boy I have-"

Wait... Maybe the idiot can help!

"Hey flame breath Juvia is acting kinda weird and she's crying non stop I tried asking her but she just won't tell me, do you have a clue as to what happened to her."

Natsu paused to think and let me tell you it's weird. On second thought maybe asking him would lead me nowhere.

"I don't know maybe you could ask Luce! It's actually why I'm here she kicked me and Happy out of the house, because she and Juvia are gonna talk."