Confirmation

Cat Pov:

Shit... This is so not part of the plan! Goddamnit we are so dead! Urgh! Damn that cat spirit!

Wait...

Did I just somehow insult myself?

"You idiot! Let's go! We can't fight all of them at once! Plus I feel like some fairy reinforcements are gonna come!"

"But what about-?"

"Let's go already!!!"

Ugh! There's no use fighting her so I will just suck it up and do whatever she says.

Bug opened up a portal and leaped in and I was about to follow her when...

"Where do you think you're going?"

I looked back and saw Sting trying to hit me but I dodged and quickly went towards the portal but before I leap in...

"Au revoir~!"

***

Natsu's Pov:

I stared at Loke with wide eyes. How can this be? H-he was Lucy's key spirit or something isn't he?

He should be with Lucy protecting her! He should be there with her making her happy! He should be there with her and do all things I didn't and won't be able to do.

"Well this just confirms all of my suspicions"

I looked at Gray confusion evident in my face. What suspicions is he talking about?

"Gray? What do you mean?"

Gray sighed and went towards Loke then took Storm who immediately hugged him.

"Are you an idiot Natsu? Oh wait don't answer that. Let me rephrase. Are you that dense to not notice it?"

I glared at Gray but before I could punch him straight in the face Nashi ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"Hey Nashi are you alright?"

I asked and knelt in front of her wiping her tears. She opened her chocolate brown eyes, eyes that looked familiar, eyes that is full of warmth and love, eyes that is the same color of the only woman I fell in love with.

And that's when it struck me.

"It's more fun when we're together!"

"I had always believed in you Natsu"

"I trust you Natsu..."

Before I knew it tears started to fall from my face.

No... There's no way...

"Nashi..."

I whispered and Nashi looked up to me. I wiped my tears and stared at her.

Her brown eyes.

Her bright smile.

Her pink hair.

Is this why Nashi felt very familiar? Is this why I always wanted to protect her? Is this why I felt connected to her? Is this why her scent is so familiar?

"Who's your dad?"

***

Gray's Pov:

I looked af Natsu with a small smile on my face. It looks like flame brain already figured it out.

I felt someone poking me and I saw Storm looking down.

"Does Gray already know? Storm... Storm is sorry... Storm is very very sorry..."