Help

Third Person Pov:

Somewhere in an inn joyful cheers could be heard.

And in the inside many mages were drinking, laughing and so on.

But the first thing you would notice were their guild marks it looked like a fairy with tail. Well I think that's normal considering the name of the guild is fairy tail.

Yup that's right fairy tail the guild that has been the strongest ever since the war ended. The guild that have five dragon slayers first and second generation and the guild that has a demon slayer.

So I guess it is safe to think that this guild is famous all around Fiore.

But there is something that would seem out of place in here. Because the guild's fire dragon slayer and ice devil slayer is so quiet and that is very unusual but for their guild mates that is usual considering they have been like that since the guild's only celestial mage and water mage disappeared.

***
Natsu Pov:

It's been nine years already... Ever since Lucy left I feel empty... Like I can't live anymore...

***Flashback***
Natsu Pov:

Today is the day... The day I would confess my feelings for my best friend... Yes she is weird sometimes... Wait scratch that she is weird all the time but that is just what makes her special... There is just one tiny problem...

I don't know how!!! Luce is a girl who loves romantic things but I'm not that kind of a guy! There is so many what ifs that is going through my mind...

What if she doesn't like me?

What if our friendship is ruined after i confess?

What if she started to avoid me?

What if she likes someone else?

What if she doesn't want a guy like me?

Oh god.... I think I'm going to lose my sanity in this... Only if I could find someone to help me?

Hmmm... Zeref-nee is not a had choice but he still haven't solved his love issues yet... I mean he still clearly likes the first but he said 'Mavis I'm sorry for what I have done but can we still be friends?'... So he's out...

Mira is a good choice seeing that she is a matchmaker but if I tell she would shout it to the whole world... Literally...

Erza would help me but she still needs to fix her love life with Jellal...

Lissana... Hmmm.... That's right Lissana!!! She could help me!!! Besides she's my friend and she's close with Lucy!

So here I am walking towards her while she cleans a glass

"Hey Lissana can I ask you something?"

"Sure Natsu what is it?"

I look around and saw some of my guild mates watching.

"Uh... Can we not talk here? Let's go to the guild's basement"

"Okay I'm just gonna ask Mira-nee"

After Lissana asked Mira we went to the guild's basement and then I looked at her. And I started to blush.

"Uh... Lissana... I just wanted to ask if you could help me..."

"Help you? To what?"

"I-i wanted to ask Luce out b-but I don't know how... I'm j-just wondering if y-you could help me?"