Attack II

Third Person Pov:

Natsu, Gray and the others continued forward. They met a few resistances here and there but they took care of it immediately.

Once they entered the eerie looking guild hall everyone tensed anticipating an attack. And attack they got.

Many B class monsters together with some C class mages appeared and with them is Cat and Bug.

"Well looks like we meet again!"

Natsu growled and attacked which was quickly blocked by Cat.

"Where did you hide Lucy you fuckers!?"

Cat smirked and Bug was distracted once Gray started attacking her.

"It doesn't matter if you saved her or not... Besides didn't you left your children back in your guild? With little protection?"

Natsu's eyes widened and Gray became distracted and because of this they became vulnerable by the two dark phantom's attack.

"Right now I bet they're already getting attacked and any minute now they'll be here and our plans will come true!"

***

Meanwhile at the guild hall Lissana and Elfman are standing in front of the kids holding a defensive stance.

"Alright you two just give us those brats and then we'll take our leave"

Lissana was about to answer but Emanuel or Eman the son of Elfman and Evergreen spoke up.

"As if we'll let you guys take them! I'm a man and a true man protects their friends!"

He shouted loudly and Elfman almost burst into tears but the ten dark phantom wizards are unfazed.

"Oh yeah? And what does a kid like you can do?"

"We can do plenty! More than what you can!"

Kristen the daughter of Erik and Kinana said.

"Kristen's right. Besides you guys are so rude aren't you? Barging in here without even telling us who you are."

Lara, Laxus and Mirajane's daughter stated calmly.

"What a bunch of cocky brats... Anyway why should I tell you who I-"

The woman was cut off by someone shouting.

"I am not rude! My codename's Eagle and you better remember it!"

The woman who was previously speaking turned around and hit the now identified Eagle in the face.

"Ow! Robin what the hell!?"

"You idiot! Why can't you use your head just for once!?"

"Why should I use my head if I can just use my fist?"

Before Robin could retort they were stopped by another one.

"Robin, Eagle, we are here because of a mission stop arguing."

"Fox is right you know? You two should stop before Moth over there snap."

Robin sighed and looked at her companions.

"Sorry Turtle and Fox, it's just that this idiot..."

Fox and Turtle nodded while Moth sighed. Robin then looked at the others.

"Bee, Peacock, Wolf, Tiger and Lion block the exits and make sure no one comes in or out."

She commanded and the five saluted then she turned around and was met by the smirking faces of the kids and Lissana and Elfman plus the exceeds.

"Wow! The first is correct!"

The kids said excitedly. Meanwhile Robin had a very bad feeling about it.

"You guys are really an idiot if you think you can outsmart the fairy tactician and the black wizard."

Storm said and then a smoke erupted and when it cleared standing in place of Storm and Nashi are Laxus and Mirajane while standing in place of the exceeds are Ultear, Meredy and Erik.

"What the!? What's the meaning of this!?"

Bug asked and Mirajane smiled. The kind of smile that could make even the strongest run for their lives.

"Oh? You don't know? Our first master is the fairy tactician. She predicted that something like this could happen."

"And seeing that all the 'animals' are here that means that the strongest threat for the others are your master."

Laxus said and the dark phantom members all cursed in their heads.

They are so screwed.

***

"I hope they're fine..."

Nashi said while she was running alongside her father who grinned at her.

"Don't worry Nashi! They're Fairy Tail wizards! They'll be able to handle anyone!!!"

Zeref and Mavis had just stayed behind to defeat Bug and Cat and Natsu is sure they would be able to defeat them.

Nashi smiled comforted by his father's words. But the comfort was completely erased when they were attacked by a huge wave of monsters mostly S ranks.

The four got into defensive position but before the monsters could even reach them someone already defeated them.

"Gildarts!"

Gray yelled and Gildarts grinned.

"I'll be fine you two! These here are no match against what we had to fight back then!"

He said while taking down enemies with even sweating.

"So go in there and save your ladies!"

Natsu and Gray blushed and they just nodded and the four entered the guild hall of dark phantom.

Once inside the four was stunned at the size of the guild l.

"It's so big in here... How will we find mom and aunt Lucy?"

Storm asked but before anyone could answer him they all felt a very pressuring and strong magic.

The four looked at the source and what they saw made them all stood shell shocked.

"Mom?"

***
Wooo finally finished with this chapter!!! Thanks for reading guys and I'm really pushing it with MLB references don't I? Add the fact that I've been re watching detective conan for the past week...