Prologue

A taxi stopped in front of a 7 floor building and a girl along with her belongings came out of it.

Girl with looking at the sky : Thank you Ayiaappa app ne single piece me mujhe sahi salamat yahan pohancha diya... nahi to yeh taxi driver ... Is ne to puri koshish kar li thi mujhe app k pass bhejne ki... But thank you huh... K app ki setting merey sath hai... os k sath nahi...

After this she paid him taxi charges and moved inside of that building...

She entered in a lift with her bag and pressed 5th floor button.

After reaching there she came out of that lift and then moved towards right side for flat # 425.

She pulled out keys from her bag and then unlock that door of this flat.

After entering in she locked the door from inside and threw herself on a sofa in her tiredness

Wooo ... Finally ab main kuch time k liye bina kisi disturbance k rest kar sakti hoon.Uncle ko bhi yahan hi itna dor merey liye flat milna tha...

Naver mind Nandu ab to mil gya aur tu yahan a bhi gayi so rest kar le... waise bhi abhi tujhe rest ki bohat zarorat hai... and with this she lay on that sofa and slept for some time.

Her sleep broke after a long time and she opened her eyes in pure darkness.

Oh No itna andhera... Nandu lagta hai tu kuch zyada der hi so li hai... ab jaldi uth aur koi light on kar...

She gets up and started searching for switch board to turn on the light.During this process she bumped in different things there.

With a lot of difficulty she found that board and then finally after pressing some buttons room brightened with some light.

She takes a deep sigh but on next moment she felt growling sound from her stomach...

She makes a cute puppy face and said : Bhook lagi hai... ab kya karon... she went towards kitchen and started searching for some food but failed badly in her attempt...

Then she remembered 2 chips packets were there in her bag so hurriedly she came back near her bag . She pulled out that packets and started munching them along with a soft drink.

After her pait puja she felt a lil relax . She saw time on her watch and thought: Arey yaar abhi to 9 hi baje haan ... ab neend bhi itni jaldi nahi aye gi...(she scolded herself) Nandu tub hi na kis ne kaha tha itna soney ko... atleast sona hi tha to pahle alarm set kar leti... but nahi... (she makes a puppy face while chewing her nail)Navya bhi yahan nahi aye merey sath nahi to os se baat hi kar leti...( she sat again on the sofa like a kid with her face on her hands).

Then an idea came in her mind and that glow on her face came back: yesss... idea... Nandu I think pahle is ghar I mean flat ka visit karte haan...tujhe apna room bhi to final karna hai navya k ane se pahle hai na... aur kal ki shopping ki list ... Grocery bhi to lani hai...hmmm yeh sahi hai iss tahran time bhi pass ho jae ga and may be tujhe phir se neend bhi a jae... (like an excited baby she patted her own shoulder )good good Nandu u r a genius...

After this she started to act on her idea. She takes a tour of that whole flat and then finally choose a room for herself and the main reason to choose this room was the window and a small balcony area along with it...

After finalizing her room she started arranging her luggage in that room , after completing her task finally she sat down on her bed with a big sigh...

She said to herself: Awww Thank God yeh kam khatam hoa... kitna time leta hai yeh kam huh... Chal Nandu ab jaldi se list bana le...

And then she started making that list on a paper...

She was free from all those tasks at 12 but sleep was still far away from her eyes...

She lay on her bed in relaxing way but again restlessness started taking over her senses... After turning and tossing She sat straight and thought while chewing her finger nail: Ab kya karon yeh sub kuch to kar liya... But abhi bhi neend nahi a rahe... kya karon ... kya karon... Kya karon...Ayiappa help me plz

Then again an idea struck in her mind and she clapped like a baby on that idea: Yipeee yeh sahi hai... she immediately left her bed and while opening the almirah ,she pulled out her telescope while saying yes yes yes... ab maza aye ga...

She ran towards her fav place (small balcony)in her room and while sitting there she started watching stars.

But as we know her naughty mind refuses to take some rest so again it tickle her senses and in this mid night again her naughty self came out...

She lowered down the angle of her telescope andstarted looking in different buildings in that area...

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें