Part 4( c)

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 4(C)

Manik threaded his hairs in his discontented state and then rested his forehead on the wall...

He thought: Ahhh why I lost my control...kya... kya soche gi wo merey bare me...osey to kuch pata hi nahi k main kya feel karta hoon jab jab osey dekhta hoon...(A question popped up in his mind: really? Then why she responds to your each and every action)

With this confusion he jabbers to himself: Yah... right... Agar wo aisa kuch feel nahi karti to os ka wo response... merey kareeb hone pe ...( in happiness he punched in air and said) Yup... she is also affected by me... yipeee... (hahahaha) main ne pahle kyo nahi socha ... O wow...but wo... wo aisey laraku billi ki tarahn behave kyo karti hai...Kya wo janti nahi... ya accept karna nahi chahti apni feelings ko... (with determined thought)os ko ehsaas dilana pare ga... k kuch to hai... kuch to hai jo hum aur tum ko jodh raha hai...(once again he smiled in happiness)

Nandini came out of bathroom in perplexed state...Her hand was on her heart coz her heart beat was still at that jet speed...With longgg breaths she controlled her inner state and then started straightening her clothes and hairs with her fingers... But her mind was continuously working on their latest encounter...

She scolded herself again: Nandu tu na seriously pagal ho gaye hai... os k har aik challenge ka answer dena zarori hai kya... itnaaa bhi serious hona acha nahi hai... amms na sahi bolti thi...dekha na ab is revenge game k chakar me tu yahan lock ho gayi... wo bhi is... Iss pagal Monkey Manik k sath... aur wo gadha... Kya kya ... kar raha tha... sharam naam ki to lagta hai koi cheez hi nahi hai ... ajjkal to jaise kiss karne ka bhot sawar ho gya hai is larke pe... kal bahir garden me aur ab yahan...

At that moment Manik came out of bathroom ... and saw her confused as well as irritated face...he also heard the last part of her blabbers...which was about their kissing encounters and a teasing smile appeared on his lips...

But then on seeing her irritated face... he said to himself...: jaldi se kuch kar beta... Nahi to ajj ki k is shower incident k baad dosti to doore... Teri taraf dekhey gi bhi nahi... Aur agar dekhein gi nahi to tu os k kareeb kaise jae ga... hmmm(he said this last line in his mind)

Nandini gave him irritated look on hearing his voice and then marched towards the other corner of his room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini gave him irritated look on hearing his voice and then marched towards the other corner of his room...

Manik to himself: Dekha bola tha na... see itni badi badi ghuse wali ankhon se dekha abhi os ne with her miffed face... (a smile came on his face when he think) but jo bhi hai ghuse me angry bird se zyada cute lagti hai...(awww I wish I can pinch her chubby cheeks at this moment)

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें