Part 6(a)

Part 6(a)

sorry in advance for mistakes

Cabir took out his phone and dialed mR malhotra's number...

After sometime cabir: Done...ok uncle yahan k main sub sambhal loon ga... you don't worry akhir app k os pathy ko ghori bhi to charhana hai...

Navya heard his plan and a naughty smile was there on her face...

Then cabir asked: Now tumhe pata hai na tum ne kya karna hai...

Navya : yes boss... I am going...

And she left for Nandini's room... waise bhi khane ka time ho raha hai...tum bhi Manik ko bula lao..

In this time Nandini was only thinking about that incident... Her mind was not ready to take any rest... she was feeling restless and the constant ringing of mEri Nandini in her mind gave her jittery feeling in her spine now... That's when Navya entered in her room ... She came to call her for dinner .

Navya: Nanduuu

She didn't reply...

Navya: Nandu ( she shok her shoulder this time and Nandini came back to the world)

Navya: Nandu kya hoa kya soch rahe hai...

Nandini: Wooo Manik...)

Navya with a smile : Manik kya nandu... kya hoa...?

Nandini came back to the earth and saw Navya's face and then said: Nahi kuch nahi... tu yahan kya kar rahe hai...

Navya: wo tujhe bulane aye thi ... Dinner time...(and she showed her time from her wrist watch)...

Nandini :ok chalo... Then a thought came in her mind and she held Navya's hand ...

Navya's questioning eyes raised up towards her...

Nandini with a lot of confusion asked: Navya kya sach me real life me bhi wo sub ho sakta hai jo films me hota hai...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Navya sat besides her and while patting Nandini's hand said with a soft smile: kyo nahi ho sakta...infact mera to manna yeh hai k yeh sub real life me hi hota hai... and yeh sub films wale na iss sub se inspiration le k apni yeh films banate haan

Nandini: really?

Navya: hmmm... Ab in sub baton ko chor chal na... khanna thanda ho jae ga...

Nandini: hmmm ok

She was about to move up from her bed forgetting about her sprain ...when with a thud door opens and Manik enters along with cabir...

Navya and Nandini strangely looked at them...

When cabir said: main tujhe khane k liye bulane aya tha aur tu yahan a gya... Ab kuch boley ga k yahan kya kam hai...khanna yahan Nandini k pass nahi wahan bahir dinning table pe hai...

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें