Part 5 (d)

hello Friends ..... how are you alll.....All set  na...?

Ok guys 1st of all  plzzz visit this https://www.wattpad.com/618624929-kaisi-yeh-yaariyan-autumn-awards-2018-nomination... and if u like my stories then do participate there and make a nomination..... last date for nomination is 30th Aug..... so plzzz hurry up...

 Now back to the update

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Her mind was so much confused and her vision was also blur at that moments ... she didn't see the stone in her way and due to that stone she fell on the ground ...

Here inside after pouring all his anger on those cheapos ... Manik picked his parcel and came out of that food place...

He walked towards his car when his eyes caught the sight of her ...

She was sitting on the ground while holding her foot...

Manik ran towards her while shouting: Nandini... Nandini...

Onreaching there he asked: What happened... tum ... tum yahan kaise... Car se bahirkab aye...

A lady told him : shayed gir gaye thi yeh aur lagta hai pair main mouch a gayi hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A lady told him : shayed gir gaye thi yeh aur lagta hai pair main mouch a gayi hai...

Nandini with teary eyes saw him but at that moment her inner cyclone and foot pain... both was not giving her any time to think straight... on seeing Manik... her tears started flowing out of her eyes...

Manik instantly cupped her face in concern and removed those tears...

In worry he asked softly: Bohat dard ho raha hai...

And on seeing this concern a fresh ray of tears once again came out...

Manik without caring about the people around picked her up in his arms and walked towards his car...

During whole ride Manik was stealing glances to her whereas her mind was on some war...

Manik noticed that she was so silent from that time ... He tried to made her speak something but she was not ready to talk...

Manik stopped his car in front of a clinic and came towards her side...

He once again picked her in his arms and walked in...

Here Nandini was thinking: why he is so much concern... Kyo kar raha hai meri itni fiqar... aur... aur kya bol raha tha yeh wahan... meri Nandini...Meri Nandini... Matlab?

She didn't notice when Manik put her down on the bed and when Doctor started examining her...

Her revive broke on Manik's call: Nandini...

Nandini in startled state looked at him...

Manik:doc uncle kuch poch rahe haan...

Manik:doc  uncle kuch poch rahe haan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें