Part 8 (b)

Part 8 (b)

Manish: So SenoriTa... Chalein... And he extended his arm for her so that she hold it...

Nandini gave a look to him on which he nodded in yes... and then she saw Manik who was expecting from her not to hold his arm...

But then she hold Manish's arm and started walking from there...

Manik like a lost soul walked behind them...he wanted to bang Manish's head at that moment...

The way back to farmhouse... Manik's eyes were on Nandini... and here Nandini purposely ignored him and was talking to Manish...

Manish was observing manik's state and was now enjoying this game...

Nandini also knew that Manik helpless eyes were fixed on her...but she ignored him intentionally.

They entered in and Cavya saw Manan with Manish.

Navya in excitement: hay Manishhh... OMG reallyyy Manish Pual...

Manish with warm smile : ya Manish pual ... hy beautiful... (and he winked at navya which cabir also see with raised eyes)

Navya: OMG finally I am meeting you... wooo...you are just amazing... I am a biggg fan of yours...i just love your comic timing... So...so...so... good.

Manish: I am flattered...

After this they have a nice friendly chat on high tea.while arranging the high tea Navya takes a full on class of nandini in kitchen

Navya: Nandu tu pagal hai... Aise koi jata hai kya...huh... tujhe yahan kuch hojata to... janti hi kitna hai tu yahan k bare me... aur mujhe to yeh samjah nahi a raha tu yahan se aise gayi kyo... tujhe to Manik me koi interest nahi na... to ? wo simran k sath kuch bhi kare ... tujhe farq kyo para...Bol...

Manish on same moment disturb their friendly chat and give answer to Navya: Awww Navya very bad... u don't know k yeh bhi ose love...(Nandini gave a threatening glare to Manish)I mean like karti hai...

Navya was shocked on this statement but she also saw Nandu's threatening glare so she gazed at Manish and with her expression tried to confirm this... on which he node and blink his eyes in positive...

Navya glee voice came out: Sachi... o thank you thank you mata rani... Iss Nandu ko thori akal dene k liye... Thank you so much...

On hearing this Nandini's irritated voice was heard by both: O stop it guys... Aisa kuch nahi hai ok...so don't cook up any story huh...

Manish with a smile placed his arm on her shoulder and teased: Not again senorita... Jab pyar kiya to darna kya... and then he sent a wink towards navya.

Manish: aur waise bhi I know she is your best friend.jis tarahn pyaar bhara lecture tumhe abhi mil raha tha... Os ne mujhe sub bata diya hai... So ab agar tumhari best friend ko hi yeh pata na ho to wrong hoga na...(he smirked and looked at navya)...main to abhi yahan kuch time baad kahan mujhe khud bhi nahi pata... So koi to ho ... jo meri is senorita k dil ka haal janta ho... waise (actingly)dil ka haal to osay batana chaheye jis ki wajha se yeh haal hoa hai...(hinting towards manik)

Nandini's eyes came out on this ...and without thinking anything further she unknowingly one again gave a hint about her feelings towards Manik... she thought that manish manik ko bhi bata de ga... So she at once said: Nooo tum osay kuch nahi batao gay about my feelings... Promise me navya u too...

Navya with teasing smile: ok main osy kuch nahi bataon gi but...

Nandini: now what?

Navya with teasing smile: say it na that you love him...

Nandini with wide eyes: wh...oo Whooo said I love him...

Navya again with tease: You... (turned towards manish and while winking asked) hai na Manish she said na...

Manish: Yaaa...

Navya again to Nandini: to bol na... nandu... Pyaar hoa chupke sse...

Manish also insist : bolo na nanduuu

Navya and Manish is not giving her any chance to escape from there... And at the end frustratingly she said: I love him ... now it that ok...

Navya with wide smile hugged her and while kissing on her cheek said: so u love him na... like nahi... yipeee... Manik sune ga to ... before she said anything further Nandini holds her arm

Nandini:Navya tu ne mujh se promise kiya hai...

Navya jokingly: huh tou promises to torne k liye hi hote haan na... hai na Manish...

Manish with laugh: ya right...

Nandini in stress tried emotional blackmailing on navya: Navya how can u do this with me... you are my sister na...and you are taking his side... You also left me alone...

Navya understands her but think to give her some time said:ok I will not tell him... bus...but i have a condition .

Nandini: what...?

Navya with most innocent face: tumhe osay jald hi yeh batana hoga... I am giving you 10 days... agar tum ne osay nahi bataya to main osay bata doon gi...

Nandini: What...? 10 days.

Navya: ya 10 days... abhi yeh khud accept karne me k you love him itnaaa time lagaya to osay batane me to 2 saal bhi le sakti ho... And main itnaaa wait nahi kar sakti.

Nandini irritatingly: i said I like him not love him... Wo to tumare insist karne pe bola...

Manish and navya both teased at once: Ohkyyy you only tell him that u started liking him... baqi osay love me change kaise karna hai yeh manik khud kar le ga... (and at the end both gave high five to each other)

Nandini: U Both I am not talking to u...

Navya : ya ab talk karne k liye manik hai na...

Nandini left from there with grumpy face but as soon as her eyes saw Manik near kitchen door her grumpy face changed to a forced hesitant smile.

Nandini's thought : ahggg iss ne kahein sunn to nahi liya...

But Manik left from there with straight face

please leave your comments and do vote

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें