Part 3(d)

Sorry for mistakes

After breakfast Cabir and Manik went out for some work and Nandini again came in that garden area which was her fav place now a days...

After spending her time with different pets she got bore ...that's when her eyes caught that thing...

She saw a pipe of water ... then thought a goofy idea to play with Navya and after this she started shouting Navyaaa Navyaaa Bachaooo.

 then thought a goofy idea to play with Navya and after this she started shouting Navyaaa Navyaaa Bachaooo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Navya was in her room at that time when she heard her shout... She ran outside...

Nandini according to her plan was ready with a pipe of water and as Navya came out she started showering water on her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini according to her plan was ready with a pipe of water and as Navya came out she started showering water on her...

Navya started shouting: Nandu...Nandu yeh kya...tu cheeki kyo...Ahhh... Kya kar rahe hai tu... Band kar isey...

Nandini : shouted: No... main bore ho rahe thi aur tum ne bhi mujhe company nahi di so yeh tumhari punishment hai...

Navya now marched towards Nandini ... Nandini when saw this she leave that pipe from her hand and started running ...

Navya picked the same and ran behind Nandini... she also showered water on her and now Nandini started shouting like a kid...

Nandini ran and hide herself behind a tree...

And all this scene was watched by 2 pair of eyes...

Manik and cabir just came back from their secret work... and saw both the girl with delight...

Both girls were running and playing like tom and jerry...Cabir noticed that now again Nandini snatched that pipe from Navya's hand ... and it means Navya to gayi... and here Manik have a beautiful smile on his face while watching this cute friendly moment...

Cabir ran towards Navya and by holding her hand he drags her inside... coz he saw those adoring expression on Manik's face after seeing Nandini like this...and he wanted to give him this chance , 2ndly as now Nandini again got the upper hand in this game so... Navya ki band baj jati ... and 3rdly after seeing Navya in this wet form he want to spend some time with her...

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें