Part 3 (a)

Ok friends after this long wait... a long update for you guys.....plzz ignore all mistakes and errors

From next day Nandini started collecting her desired things which according to her was necessary to take revenge from Manik... and on same week she got her chance when Navya told her that she was going out tonight with cabir...

Nandu thought to execute her plan on the same night... An evil smirk came across her lips while thinking her plan... Cabir told her before leaving that Manik is not at home...he will be late...

And this information was enough for her... after they left she started executing her plan...

1st she cross her balcony and came in his... And then after checking the balcony door which was not locked at that time... she entered in his room... And then walked towards the sitting area of there flat...

At 1st she dropped a red liquid on different spots .From their main enterence door to his room on different places she poured that liquid which seems like blood...

Then she came back in his room and pulled out his towel from his almirah ... she poured a lil liquid on his towel too and then after folding it placed it back on his bed... then she hanged 2 different bony structures in his room with invisible strings...(one behind a curtain near window and other near his bathroom... In his bathroom she wrote scary words with same red liquid...

After completing her task she gave a satisfying look on his room and said to herself: Ab maza aye ga...

Then she came back in her flat through the same balcony route...

Manik returned from his office at around 8 pm... and after entering he noticed that complete silence and darkness in his flat... he immediately pressed button to switched on the light ... but only 1 dim light brighten at that moment...

With confused face he again pressed all buttons on the main switch board but same result..

Manik thought: strange... sirf yeh aik bulb on hoa... baqi kuch nahi...

In the same shocked condition he decided to 1st get freshen up and then to see this problem...so he started moving towards his room ... But again stopped when his eyes caught the view of that red liquid on the floor...

He sat near that spot and checked what was that but didn't find any reasonable answer...

With same confusion Manik put his gaze in whole sitting area and found different spots on the floor...

He thought: What is all this... kahein Cabir ne phir se koi prank to nahi tyar kiya kisi k liye...

He dialed Cabir's number and asked him his whereabout...

And he told him that he is with Navya...

After this call Manik's mind started thinking: Naaa Cabir to navya k sath hai to phir yeh sub...mujhe pata karna hoga...kuch to garbar hai...?

He started walking towards his room... After entering in he tried to turn on light but again same thing happened here also...Only a night bulb in his room brightened nothing else...

In this dim light Manik saw a shadow behind a curtain...

With calculative steps he moved towards that curtain and with a daring heart he moved that curtain at 1 side and got a heartattack when a bony structure fell in his feet with a bang ...

While gluping hard he moved back in reflex and gave a deep look on that bony structure...His breath as well as his heartbeats were not even now...then to get back a grip on himself he closed his eyes and tried to control his mind with deep long breaths... It helps him to relax a bit...

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें