Part 5 (b)

hello guys..... how are you....

Next Day Manik and Nandini left for shopping ...

Nandini was not that much excited for the shopping but Manik have a determined smile on his face ...

They entered into a shop which excusively deals with gadgets...

Nandini's eyes popped out on seeing that store full of latest gadgets... and only the word which came out from her mouth was...wowww...

Manik's gaze was fixed on her face coz he wanted to see this excited look which came on her face now...

Manik gave a fake cough to brought her back to the world and asked: Chalein...?

Nandini with extreme excited face said hmmm...

They saw different watches,cameras,phones,  latest games

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They saw different watches,cameras,phones, latest games...

For some fun Manik even played some of them and Nandini was enjoying her time while cheering for him...

Then after buying some gadgets especially a binocular for Nandini they left from there in a very happy mood...

On Manik insistence they entered in a food place for lunch...

They have their meal which consists of fav dishes of both... after having meal... Manik ordered some icecream...

Nandini liked his idea and with a beaming smile looked at him...

Manik also adored her cute expression with open heart... coz he saw the glint of a child in her during this time...and on seeing her like this his heart wants to pamper her for her whole life...flattering of her big lashes in excitement, that sweet and adoring smile which was attracting his sense in this whole time... and her charming expression which changes time to time... all in all her sweet and super attractive personality once again sone its magic...

Manik forget for sometime that they are now a days playing this Friends Friends game... and in the flow of his emotions he placed his hand on her...

Nandini who was eagerly waiting for her ice cream felt a jolt in her body on his touch... his touch sends some strangely sweet vibes in her body...her lashes moved up and stopped to see him...and found him in a dazed state... She like a friend asked with her eyes: what...

But on seeing him in another world she patted his hand and now voiced her question: what...? Kahan kho gaye ?

Manik came out of his lala land and at once averted his while saying: huh nothing...

Nandini asked undoubtedly: really...? (Then she thought to tease him... ) but tumhe dekh to aisa lag raha hai k tum ...

Manik with self conscious state: main... Main kya?

Nandini suppress her smile and said: tumhara face... bilkul aisa lag raha tha jaisa... (paused) jaisa os waqt hota hai jab koi larka apniii GF k dreams dekh raha ho...( and at end she laughed on seeing his open mouth)

Manik felt like she caught him... but then thought that she didn't knew about his feeling ... agar janti to meri feeling ka mujhe ab tak positive response mil jata...

Nandini broke his thinking process by patting his hand...then with a laugh said: Manik seriously... u was thinking about your Gf... hai na?

Manik with sheepish smile looked down and said in mind: ab tumhe kaise bataon k jab GF samne hi bethi ho to os k dreams dekhne ki zarorat nahi parti...

Waiter came on same moment and served them ice cream...

Nandini in excitement started eating without any delay... but that slurping voice of hers while relishing her icecream... That... that tickle his hormones ...

With droopy eyes he holds her hand in the air

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

With droopy eyes he holds her hand in the air...Nandini strangely looked at him but then thought for a sec and asked him whether he want to taste that flavor...

Manik didn't give any response... so Nandini without any 2nd thought moved her hand towards his mouth and offered him that bite...

Manik without waisting anytime open his mouth and eat that 1st bite from her hand...

Nandini liked his amused expression... So she she offered him one more bite ... Here Manik who absentmindly was waiting for the second bite open his mouth once again...

That's when Manan heard a cheap comment which broke this lovely atmosphere there...

Boy: Arey wah... Arey kabhi hamein bhi itney pyaar se kuch khilao na...

Nandini knew that whoever he is ... he is commenting on her... and she didn't like this... she turned her head and saw on right side where a gang of young boys were sitting in their tapori style...

Manik wants to crush them on the same moment but then he controlled himself and thought to deal it in other ways...

Boy: Arey kya hoa... itnay acha romantic scene chal raha tha... rok kyo diya... Wo pasand nahi a raha to main a jaon...

thats all for now..... sorry for all the mistakes.....

Plz do vote and share your views on this update.....

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें