Part3 (b)

Sorry for mistakes

Part 3(b)

Manik don't like this emotional state of Nandini... So in this emotional moment his hand automatically moved up and he himself removed those tears from her eyes...

Nandini saw his hand moving up... in surprise she looked up in his eyes ... and on same moment his eyes hypnotized her in its magic ... Nandini forget to blink for the time being...

She looked deep in his eyes ... and found a new world there ... she was busy in figuring out about that world when Manik... Lifted his face up and gave a sweet assuring peck on her hairs...and then on her 2 eyes...

With deep breath Nandini's eyes closed as a reflex...her heart beat in a different rhythm on receiving feeling his lips on her skin...

After this Manik moved back and saw her face...

She felt his eyes on herself and thought: No Nandu ... control yourself... it was just a sweet gesture from his side ... just like a friend ... nothing else... Samjhi...

That's when they heard Cavya's voices: Manik... Manik... where are you...

Nandini at once looked at Manik and he told her with his hand gesture that its ok...

Mnaik replied : Cabir... room me aja...

Both Cabir and Navya came in and on seeing them(Manan) like this in his room standing near to each other... they were surprised...

Navya asked: Nandu tu yahan? Flat lock tha main kitni deir se door knock kar rahe thi... Tujhe pata hai ajj main keys bhi nahi le k gayi... but pahle yeh bata tu yahan kya kar rahe hai...?

Nandini: haan wo main...( that's when she thought ab kya bolon ... Na to inhe bata sakti hoon apney revenge k bare me aur na hi manik k fear k bare me ... Tou ab kya kahon in se...) haan... wo main bore ho rahe thi so socha Manik se kuch batein hi kar loon aur tum bhi nahi thi so ... ... And then jab yahan aye to light chali gaye... tou bus... main ne socha jab tak tum nahi ati yahan hi ruk jati hoon...

Manik in a shock looked at Nandini coz she didn't tell them about his fear

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik in a shock looked at Nandini coz she didn't tell them about his fear...

Cabir complain to Navya: Bola tha na k Manik hai wahan Nandini ko sambhal le ga...but tumhe kitni jaldi thi...

Then he said to Manan: Ok guys ab jab hum ikathey haan to I have an announcement...

Manik: What?

Cabir: well I proposed Navya and she said yes to me...

Nandini when heard this ... she jumped at her place and ran towards Navya... She pounced on her and said: Yipeee I am so so so so happy for you...

Whereas on other side Manik hugged cabir and congratulated him

Nandini after breaking apart started slapping Navya... Navya who was feeling happy a sec before that Nandini ne os is baat se jhagra nahi kiya... thought: hum bhi na buddhu haan aisa kaise ho sakta hai k Nandu is baat pe hum se jhgra na kare...(and a small smile appreaed on her face)

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें