Part 7 (c)

hello friends..... how are you all... so update chaheye kya ...?

Part 7 ( c)

Manik left Nandini but after caressing her waist with his intense touch... send shivering sensation in her body.

Before creating distance between their bodies Manik passionately looked at her and then sent a flying kiss at her.

Nandini's mouth open a bit on his flirt... But here Manik enjoyed a lot her expression.

Manik came back on his place and cabir patted his back while saying: Well done boy...aise hi laga raha to jald hi tu ghori chard jae ga...

Manik gave an angry glare in reply on his teasing...

Simran: Guys r u ready...

And her voice brought them back to the game...

Now simran pushed that ball towards cabir...

And he happily catches it...here girls looked at each other and then decided something through their eye talk.

Cabir thought that Navya will come and he can romance with her but when he saw Nandini moving towards her... His face drained out ... And immediately he looked towards Manik... Who was also gazing her with gape face...

Cabir whispers: Nandini and me...oh no... she is coming towards me... ghalti se bhi ose touch kiya wo bhi aise jab she is looking too sexy (Manik heard his words with wide eyes and gave angry stare to him) Manik to mujhe qatal kare ga hi... Navya bhi nahi chore gi... hay bhagwan kahan phansa diya...

Cabir said in slow voice : Manik... kuch kar yaar... nahi to...mujhe terey ya navya k hathon se marna nahi hai... plz help... dekh Nandini a rahi hai...

Manik also saw her and then instantly Manik grabbed that ball from cabir's hand.

Nandini watched this but with irritated glare she looked back towards simran and shouted: Foul foul

Simran looked towards manik and he winked at her in reply like saying to play along...

Simran: how is it a foul... they are a team na... so ball manik k pass jae ya cabir k kya farq hai...

Nandini stare her angrily and then thought in her mind: ok... So he want it like this... Thek hai... ab dekho...

She moved towards Manik while giving a killing look to cabir... who instantly left her way...

Nandini walked near Manik... and he flirtily said: Welcome to my world...honey

honey

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें