Part 4 (a)

hello friends.... howz ramzan going

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Nandini got a challenge in his tone but what he did next was a pure shock for her...

Nandini  got a challenge in his tone but what he did  next  was a pure shock for her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He captured her lips with his... and gave a sweet kiss to her...

Nandini in a shocked state stared him and saw devilish sexy smirk on his face ... her heart started beating fast with the jet rocket speed...She lost her senses on his action and didn't knew how to react on this situation... He kissed her...How...?... Why...?

After this Manik left her in her dazed state and went inside but before leaving he said to break her amused state: Main wait karon ga tumhare revenge ka...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini was tongue-tied at that moment in that shock she came inside and went in her room to clean herself...During whole that time her mind flashed the same scene infront of her eyes... With a hue color face she thought in confusion...: What is this... He kissed me... And I didn't react ... No scold to him,no anger nothing... Why I behaved like this...?mujhe to os Manik ka moun tor dena chaheye tha... how dare he...yeh sub mazak hai kya... revenge k liye yeh kuch bhi kare ga...(she sat on her bed with determined mind) Nooo Manik ne is baar panga le k bht ghalat kiya hai... aur mujhe challenge kiya hai na is ne... Nandini Murty ko... ab main batati hoon k main kya kar sakti hoon...

After this she started her planning to take revenge from Manik...Whole day passed like this in her preparation... and at night she was satisfied with her preparation...

In night she took her 1st step...she crushed some sleeping pills and then mixed it in his coffee...Manik took that coffee and then left for his room...

Nandini didn't sleep in night in her excitement... at early morning she did all her routine work and then left for kitchen... she made her fav food for breakfast in happiness and when she saw Cabir and Navya also came in sitting area after freshening up...

She escaped from there to act on her plan...In her mind she said: Hmmm so Mud and Water... kal isi se mera haal bigada na... ajj tum dekho main ab kya karti hoon... I know abhi tak tum aram se so rahe ho gay... But koi nahi main ne tumhare morning ko best morning banene ka ful plan bana liya hai..., now you wait and watch...

Teri Aadat hai (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें