Whoops

*This was a request from danlovestatum and its crazy so yeah just a warning*

"Where. is. my. son." Alex said his words dripping with anger. Earlier that day Alex had gotten a call from the police department saying that his son had been caught trespassing with his girlfriend.

"Dad I'm sorry I just really wanted to impress her and I didn't do all that much it was just a little bit." the 16 year old rambled on.

"Phillip John Hamilton. I told you not to talk to that girl but you went behind my back and got caught trespassing?!? TRESPASSING ON A CHURCH?  FOR GOD'S SAKE PHILIP!" He yelled at His son.

"Yeah well you know what. I HATE YOU. EVER SINCE YOU PICKED ME UP FROM THAT ADOPTION CENTER I'VE HATED YOU" 

He immediately burned a dark red, his face heating up.Philip dashed into Alex's office, Alex right on his heels. His son ran back at Alexander holding one of his most prized writings and tore it into pieces. 

Alex was filled with so much anger that he couldn't think at all. He grabbed His letter opening knife and blindly stabbed his son's stomach. The blood rushed onto Alexander's hands. Phillip didn't even have time to scream. The knife entered his stomach for the 16th time, and Philip was hit with darkness. His eyes glazed over, a single tear making it's way down his freckle filled face.

Alexander froze. The reality of what he had done hit him like a bag of bricks. He just killed my son. Alex scooped up his son from the pool of blood he created. 

"my. son." he whispers to no one. The tears hit him in an instant. Alexander lays his son down onto the ground and grabs the knife he used to murder his first and only son.

"I'm so sorry Philip." He says before plunging the knife into his own chest.

"Babe!" John yelled through the door. "I made pancakes!" He decided to open the door and surprise his husband and son with some blueberry pancakes. 

"Oh god. Oh my god." buckets of tears fall down his face as he screams into his husbands office.

"Philip. Philip wake up." He cries into his only sons dead body. "Alex no please don't leave me." He sobs out, moving to his widows body. 

"Don't leave me alone."

Yeah dark. yay.

(I updated it so the plot and writing is better.)