No homo

"Hi, I'm Alex," I mutter under my breath, practicing. 

"Okay on the count of three," I say again.

"One. Two. Th-"

"Three minutes. cal- I'll be right back," The door swings open and someone steps out.

"Hi, are you John Laurens. I'm Alexander Hamilton. I'm moving into this dorm and it just started to rain and I'm on edge because I'm scared of rain," I say a bit too loud. He gives me a weird stare and I look away, my hands playing with the hem of my shirt. 

"Yeah I'm John but my friends just call me Laurens. Don't worry about being scared it's cool my turtle is scared of rain as well." He looks back into the dorm, and I notice a big tank on his desk. 

"But aren't pets not allowed?" 

"Yeah, no one cares. I didn't want to just leave him at home with my dad he uh doesn't take care of him," he mutters, "anyways! This is your new home!"

Laurens walks back into the room until he realizes I didn't follow. He runs back out, grabs my arm, and drags me inside, slamming the door after us.

"Why don't you have any bags?" He questions.

"I don't have anything to put into a bag," I answer, shrugging my shoulders, "I'll get a job so I can buy things." A look of sadness flashes through his eyes but it goes away quickly. 

"You can borrow my clothes for as long as you need, after all, class doesn't start until next week,"

Thunder crashes outside of the building. I let out a cry and run under my bed.

"What the? Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm splendid just hangin out under the bed with the dead spiders,"

"Hilarious,"

"Remeber when I mentioned that I'm scared of rain?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, when I was a kid a hurricane destroyed my town,"

"Oh. I'm sorry,"

"It's fine it's not like I'm permanently scarred for life because I watched everything I love get destroyed or anything like that," 

"Again, hilarious,"

Laurens gets down on his knees as rain starts to come down even harder, and crawls under the bed with me. 

"How do you fit under here? I swear you're only five feet tall!"

"I'm five foot seven,"

"Aw, you're pint-sized!" 

He scoots closer, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"No homo," he laughs.

"Very homo," I respond, moving closer to him.

*****

Alright, that was decent.

This was an idea from  smallinnocentsavage 

Give me more ideas for updates.

Excuse my use of no homo, I've started using it when I talk to my boyfriend. 

Get it though? cuz we're both boys and we're dating?

I'm hilarious.

Okay bye.