Hide and Seek

Alexander POV

"One...Two...Three..." Eliza says slowly. Everyone runs in different directions. I run up the stairs to Maria's room, because she has the biggest bathroom. I see a yellow shirt on the ground and immediately yell out: 

"Ooooooo Peggy!" I see a shuffle under Maria's bed and a little giggle. I run into the bathroom.

Shower.

Perfect.

I dash across the tiled floor and jump into the bathtub, crashing into another body. 

"Ow." I hear the other person say. I close the shower curtain and quickly apologize. "Alexander why did you have to jump on me?" 

"I-I'm sorry." Crap It's Laurens. "Wait. How did you get up here so fast?" 

"I'm magic." He responds shrugging his shoulders.

"I SEE YOU PEGGY!" Eliza is close. She slowly walks into the bathroom . "Helloo... Anyone there? I have candy..." 

I clasp my hand over Laurens mouth as she slowly walks closer and closer to us. I feel the taller man tense up, but scoot closer to me. Eliza leaves the bathroom, just as slow as she came, leaving Laurens and me in the darkness. 

I slip my hand off of his mouth, but he jumps on top and hungrily kisses me.(Idk) I kiss back, not even knowing what's happening. 

Eliza runs back in and yanks the shower curtain open.

"I KNEW IT!" She screams out. My face turn's a dark red while Laurens, who is on top and almost completely covering my body, just has a goofy grin. "GUYS GET IN HERE! THEY'RE KISSING YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!"

Angelica, Herc, Peggy, Maria, laffy, and burr all dash, staring upon the scene happening in the bathtub.

Everyone groaned except for Lafayette and Eliza who had proud grins on their faces.

"We will just how you say? Leave you alone to finish." The french man cockily says. They all leave the room, Angelica wiggling her eyebrows on the way out. 

My blush eventually leaves, but Laurens stays where he is. He looks into my eyes, for a while, neither of us saying a thing. He quickly presses his lips onto mine and we stay, the time just flying by.

***

wowza. 262 reads. that's a lot of eyes, who have used minuets of their lives, to read my one shots about 200 year old bisexual dudes. that is kinda darn cool.