Soulmate au

(Hi I just wanted to put out there that I got a request for a soulmate chapter a while ago and never did it, but I am now. I feel really bad that I forgot your username so if you want to be mentioned then just hmu)

I hate this- this little tattoo. I've had it my entire life, and all I want is for it to be gone. It would be lovely if I had a normal tattoo, like everyone else. But that would be to easy wouldn't it? Besides. I'm twenty five and still haven't found my soulmate. And, it just so happens, that when you find your soulmate, the tattoo disappears. 

"Lauren's I'm back!" Laf screams.

"Good for you," I respond.

"I met someone who might be a perfect fit for you!" He screams again.

"What's her name?" I ask as he walks into my bedroom.

"Well it's actually a gu-"

"I'm straight."

"Yeah you're as straight as a noodle."

"If I wasn't straight then my dad would kill me, so I'd be dead by now."

"Anyways, his name is Alexander Hamilton. I told him to come over tomorrow while I'm at dance so you two can, ya know, do the sin." 

"Why do I have to meet him alone? And in my own house? That's so weird!""

"That's exactly what he said! Well I mean not exactly because it isn't his house but you know what I mean!"

Lafayette stands up from my bed and runs out before I can say anything. 

"Thanks laf." I mumble sarcastically," now I'll have to wait until tomorrow night to kill myself." 

"Or I could just do it tonight. I mean lad is sleeping over at Hercs. Then he goes straight to dance. So he won't get her until noon, and that other guy probably won't even come." I say, starting to brighten up. 

"When are you leaving for Hercs?" I scream.

"Uhhh. Now," he yells back before walking back out the door.

"Perfect."

I open my desk and rummage through everything before I find my pills. 

Okay one last check.

Clean room? Check.

Decent clothes? Check.

Water? Czech.

And finally, pills? Check.

I unscrew the cap and quickly pour them into my mouth, not even bothering with being careful. I  swallow just enough water to get them down my throat. 

A small grin comes accross my face as they kick in, and I fall asleep.

**time skip brought to you by how bad this oneshot it**

I walk up the steps of the house slowly. 

"I should leave. This is weird." I mumble.

I knock on the door.

"What the hell, hand? What was that for?" I whisper yell.

No answer.

"Hello?"

Still nothing.

I turn the doorknob and put my head it.

"Sorry this is weird but Laf said you'd be home and I don't know why I came and look, in rambling. okay sorry I'm done."

No response.

I open the door a bit more and I step in.

"I'm coming in now."

I walk further into the house and look around. It's so clean.

"I'm going to open this door, if you don't mind!" I yell, hesitantly turning the doorknob on the first door I find.

"What the hell?" I scream, running over to the body on the bed.

It's cold. I pull out my phone and call the police, telling them what happened. I pull my hands away and then I see it, out of the corner of my eye, my tattoo is gone.

****

Well dang okay this sucked worse then some of my other bad stuff. Sorry bout that. Sorry it took me so long, I didn't have any ideas.

I have a Dear Evan Hanson book that I'm working on if you want to check it out. 

I hate self promotion but oh well. Okay that's all bye.