Alexander Hamilton

*this is based off of the treehouse fanfic so don't kill me*

"Alex?" I yelled out, tears streaming down my red cheeks. "Please Alexander!" I run out of my house and into the woods.

"Laurens? What's wrong?!" Alexander yelled. "Meet me in the treehouse!" I run into the small tree house that we built together.

"The-they think that you're fake!" I wheezed out.

"Where did you get that bruise?" He asks worriedly. "You didn't have that earlier."

"He-My dad. I- I came out an-and he hit me." I cry out. His face turns a dark red and his fists curl up. I whimper back into the corner, already knowing I was about to receive my second beating. He see's what he did and quickly goes back to normal.

"Hey shh it's ok it's ok I would never hurt you." He says, bending down to my curled up body. He opens his arms and engulfs me in them.

"I have to go to the therapist soon." I mumbled into his chest. His grip tightens. I eventually shimmy myself out of his tight hug and quickly kiss his cheek. I rush down the ladder and run back to my house, where I left window open so I could get back in.

"Hun, it's time to go to the therapist." I hear my mom yell out quietly. She tip toes to my door, trying her best not to wake up her abusive husband. We walk out of the house together and climb into the car.

"How was the treehouse?" I don't respond. "John please talk to me. I know it's hard right now but it is going to get better.

"At least Alexander doesn't lie to me." I breath out, hardly above a whisper.

"Who's alexander?" She asks, fear nipping at her voice. "Please be careful /i-I don't want th-you to get hurt again." Sadness is evident in her voice.

"Hey there little buddy. What is a cutie like you doing out here?"

"I want my mommy."

"Well, you know what?"

"What?"

"I saw her just in that alley over there." I hesitantly follow her, the only though on my mind to find my mommy. I know not to follow strangers but, she says that she knows where mommy is.

"Where is mommy?" I ask, looking into the darkness. I walk into the ally but get pushed into a corner. I feel tears rushing down my face. I scream, the loudest scream I could manage but I get cut off when someone kicks me in the stomach.

I wake up to my mom crying and holding me to her chest. She must have pulled over. When she notices me trying to pry her hands off of my back she quickly wipes her eyes and pulls the car back onto the highway. We sit in a silence all the way to the small building.

I open the door of the car and walk into the office. The secretary knows who I am, and calls the therapist to come and get me. My mom walks in just as the doctor does.

"Hi miss Laurens." She greets kindly.

"Hello Dr. Schyuler." She responds. I am lead to the small room that I know so well.

"So, your mother called in earlier and told me about this.. Alexander? She questions.

"well he's light skinded, Puerto Rican, long hair, and mature in the body like woah." (I saw the opportunity I regret nothing.) I respond confidently.

"Woah?" She asks.

"But that's not the only reason I like him though. He used to fall asleep all the time in the treehouse."

"Are you sure that uh, Alexander is real?" my eyesight starts to blur up as she finishes her sentence.

"Yes. He is." I respond trying to hide my emotions. She nods and responds with a 'mmhmm'

*timeskip*

"Alex." I breath out. I see him come through my window and I cry out in happiness. "where have you been?"

"Where did you get those bruises." He asks sternly, ignoring my question.

"Nowhere." I lie looking at my feet. I feel his hand under my chin, lifting my face to his. We stay like that, the time flying by. He moves closer and presses his lips to mine.

"I will always protect you."

End Of Part One

**** 

Wowza. 405 reads. that's a lot. thank you for being patient while I didn't upload. Byee

p.s. MY friends and I am writing another fanfic and it's pretty weird so check it out!